Regional Sales Manager
Territory: MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, you are responsible for the promotion and sales of the Company’s products to the assigned customers of your territory as well as of increasing the market share of all existing products within the Hygie Canada Company.
• Target customers at all levels of the Healthcare system; understand the needs related to infections prevention and sell solutions along with an advisory approach, through active listening, sound advice and available products and services;
• Achieve sales targets;
• Actively call upon new clients and direct sales opportunities;
• Promote and sell existing and upcoming products to prospects;
• In-service training on Hygie products with targeted customers;
• Manage and ensure the follow-up of the (existing and new) accounts on the assigned territory;
• Maintain and improve customer service;
• Collect client information and complete daily and weekly call reports using our CRM;
• Participate on weekly conference calls;
• APlan, coordinate and carry out the training and client meeting activities;
• Complete and follow-up the product implementation within acute and long term care facilities;
• Follow up on the evolution of the competition’s strategies, novelties as well as products and services;
• Negotiate product trial agreements in the Healthcare field;
• Ensure that the Company’s products and services have a good visibility by taking part in different trade shows and external promotional activities;
• Work closely with your colleagues so as to share appropriate information regarding the day-to-day business;
• CRM – Entering notes and follow up on his/her customers;
• Any other related tasks.
• Four year college degree
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point
• Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills
• Effective time management and organization skills
• Highest level of professionalism and integrity
• High degree of self-motivation
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Drive to succeed and surpass targets
• No restrictions on travel
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and introduction letter to: "firstname.lastname@example.org".
We will communicate with selected candidates only.
Important: Please mention for which position you apply: “Regional Sales Manager”
Account Manager- Entry Level HR, Sales and Business Management
NJ - trainer, regional sales, sales engineer, manager,...
Adjointe Administrative Et Chargée De Projets
Canada, Brossard, QC - qc, en, et, le, des, du, fabrication, un,...
BMW of Tenafly Sales Manager
NJ - sales manager, manager, dealership,...
BMW TENAFLY -Used Car Sales Manager
NJ - sales manager, dealership, manager, sales staff,...
Regional Sales Manager- Industrial Automation
NJ - plc, regional sales, hmi, sales manager,...
Sales Representative- Entry Level
NJ - trainer, regional sales, telecom, sales engineer,...
Regional Sales Manager - Industrial Automation - PA, OH, and NJ #3458
NJ - hmi, plc, regional sales, territory, automation,...