** Just heard from them and this is still wide open. They are looking for people with delivery driving backgrounds preferred, not just hauling and not touching freight. We need a driver in the area with a CDL B and Tanker or HAZMAT endorsement or ability to obtain and a clean driving record.
Search For: Driver, Tanker, CDL B, Tanker Endorsement, HAZMAT Endorsement.
Position Title Route Driver - Tanker - Local - FL #3371
Location Jacksonville FL
**Competitive Pay**Local Driving**
The Route Delivery Driver loads and delivers products to customers on a scheduled route or emergency basis. The Route Delivery Driver provides positive customer interactions and works to resolve customer issues. The Route Delivery Driver drives a Commercial Truck loaded with compressed and liquid cylinders and hard goods. In addition, the driver assists with miscellaneous Branch duties.
* Safely Load and unload vehicle with specified products/cylinders for delivery
* Inventory truck in and out each day
* Safely deliver products ordered by customers in a timely manner
* Collect payment from COD or POA delivery accounts
* Maintain records and logs related to deliveries and vehicle maintenance
* Obtain appropriate signatures to verify receipt of items delivered
* Follow all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
* Maintain all DOT physicals & drug screens required to maintain CDL
* Operate assigned vehicle safely and efficiently
* Perform pre-safety checks and inspections of assigned vehicle
* Preform routine maintenance & servicing of vehicle
* Report major repairs, service needs, incidents or accidents to proper authorities
* Perform as back-up for other route drivers
* Assist warehouse in the fill, valve, painting and repair of equipment
* Other duties as assigned
* High school diploma (or equivalent)
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 75 pounds required
* CDL B with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements (or ability to obtain)
* Clean Motor Vehicle Record/driving record
* Knowledge of safe driving practices and traffic laws
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. High school diploma (or equivalent).
2. Strong verbal communication skills.
3. CDL B with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements (or ability to obtain before hire).
4. Clean Motor Vehicle Record/driving record.
5. Ability to lift up to 75 pounds require.
6. Background in delivery driving preferred (i.e. laundry, garbage, food, beverages, uniforms, shredding, etc.).
7. Salary requirement
Route Service Sales Representative - Uniform (4 day) - CMV
Jacksonville, FL - service, employee, dot, services, candidates,...
Preschool Teacher Assistant
Cordova, TN - teacher, childhood, christian, preschool,...
CDL-A Company OTR Truck Driver
Jacksonville, FL - freight, truck, cdl, tanker, driver, gear,...
CDL Delivery Driver
Jacksonville, FL - delivery driver, oil, unloading, navigation,...
Jacksonville, FL - delivery driver, door, construction, delivery,...
Mechanic / Heavy Equipment
Jacksonville, FL - ray, mechanic, structural, vice, construction,...
CDL Delivery Driver
Jacksonville, FL - oil, delivery driver, vehicle, delivery, vehicles,...