• Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
• Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
• Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
• Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
• Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
• Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
• Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
• Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
• Coordinate work with other disciplines such as architectural, mechanical, electrical, etc.
• Handle routine contract administration.
Philippines - civil engineer, civil, engineer...
Cost Engineer - Civil Engineer
Philippines - civil engineer, civil, engineer, autocad...
Philippines - civil engineer, civil, engineer, salary range,...
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Philippines - photography, civil engineer, civil, steel,...
Philippines - civil engineer, civil, police, engineer...
CIVIL ENGINEER (5)
Philippines - civil engineer, civil, project engineer, engineer,...
Philippines - civil engineer, cad, civil, engineer, auto cad...