The IT Systems Management (ITSM) position is a contract role for an initial 100 man days, but with a strong likelihood of extension through 2017.
The candidate must have a Current NATO SECRET clearance.
JOB LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
• Ability to communicate effectively in English orally & writen
• System level knowledge of BMC ITSM toolset (7.6, 8.1) & capabilities
• ITIL Service Management knowledge (at least Foundation level)
• Experience with management systems implemented within NCIA
• System level knowledge on BMC ADDM toolset
• Experience in CMDB Atrium EAI and Reconciliation methodology
• System level knowledge on BMC API
• Current NATO SECRET clearance
• Daily management of ITSM on NS, NR and NU:
- Profile Management / Licensing / Application Configuration
• ITSM development, support and maintenance for:
- Incident Management
- Change (and release) Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Service Level Management
- Asset lifecycle
• Development of additional features and processes in ITSM:
- Problem Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
• Support ADDM deployment in the 3 networks (NS/NU/NR)
• Migration to Intel based platforms and Solaris
• Migration to ITSM 8.1
ITSM Metrics Analyst
Dulles, VA - itsm, intelligence, itil, systems, service,...
Customer Account Manager (Customer Service) w/Current TS/SCI Clearance
Herndon, VA - customer, management, it, account, service,...
Herndon, VA - automation, network, systems, it, server, pci,...
ServiceNow Configuration Manager
Sterling, VA - itil, configuration, servicenow, management, asset,...
Senior Systems Engineer
Chantilly, VA - desktop, microsoft, application, systems, it,...
Sterling, VA - itsm, itil, change management, incident,...
Professional Development Program Staffing Manager 1
Herndon, VA - development, it, manager, human, functional,...