Mechanical Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
MUST HAVE BSME & MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE
Salary $70,000 - $90,000 Plus Excellent Benefits & Relocation Program
Nationwide manufacturer is seeking a chemical process SME Mechanical Engineer who has worked with Maintenance in a chemical plant. The successful Mechanical Engineering candidate will have experience with production, project, & maintenance engineering in a fast paced manufacturing environment that includes chemicals in the manufacturing process. Need an engineer who can handle responsibility without a lot of supervision to work with both maintenance & engineering. Must have an ME degree, continuous improvement experience is a plus, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a chemical plant environment. Great company to expand your resume with – large national company with upward mobility options.
As the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, your other responsibilities will include:
• Develop, direct, and support projects and programs for cell layout, machine layout
• Find the most effective and efficient methods to use the existing equipment
• Effectively utilize process improvements
• Work with Maintenance doing design repairs
• Work with reconfigurations of machinery
• Have the ability to wear many hats & handle multiple projects simultaneously
Location in the Southern US. Enjoy city or country life, the charm of the South. Low cost of living, access to fun outdoor family activities. Want a great night life – we’ve got that! Want sports? We’ve got that year ‘round – football, hockey, basketball, baseball! Want 5 star dining one night & casual place the next – or ethnic cuisines? We have that! Great shops, museums, parks, entertainment all with Southern Charm.
Requirements for these Mechanical Maintenance Engineer positions:
1. Bachelors Mechanical Engineering – ME required
2. Three years of engineering experience in chemical manufacturing environment
3. Capable of handling multiple projects/assignments
Apply for Position: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alleeATaustinallenDOTcom (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) in MS Word or PDF. **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution
Visit our website at austinallen.com
Birmingham, AL - maintenance engineer, engineer, laundry, plant,...
Owner Operator Teams - CDL A
Birmingham, AL - build, excellent, benefits, pay, trailers,...
Birmingham, AL - mechanic, maintenance mechanic, mechanical,...
Birmingham, AL - welding, mechanic, steel, mechanical, mechanics,...
Entry Level Recruiter & Human Resources w/ Sales Firm
Birmingham, AL - human, human resources, game, resources, entry,...
Birmingham, AL - mechanic, diesel, vehicle, mechanical,...
Physical Therapist for Georgia Hospital - Relocation
Moody, AL - therapist, grad, relocation, rehab, starting,...