Interim Licensed Nursing Home Administrator – Tucson, AZ
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Interim LNHA / Executive Director in a small SNF located in Tucson, Arizona. The Interim NHA / HFA directs day to day business activities in accordance with company policy and current federal, state, and local standards. We are searching for a high-energy Administrator with marketing skills and proven leadership abilities.
Interim Nursing Home Administrator requirements:
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty required.
• Must have passed the NAB Nursing Home Administrator Exam (NHA).
• Stable employment history preferred.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards required.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and the interpersonal skills to understand / appreciate a diverse resident population.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
The chosen LNHA will receive a competitive compensation package. This position will provide an Administrator with respect and autonomy in a supportive corporate culture.
Please click apply now, call Lisa Murphy at 904-868-0088 for more information, email resume to email@example.com, or fax resume to 877-685-8779. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tucson, AZ - medical, dental, executive, health, without,...
Tucson, AZ - cook, nursing home, food, resident,...
Tucson, AZ - executive director, executive, director, team,...
HIRING LICENSED & NON-LICENSED AGENTS - year Potential
AZ - agents, licensed, mortgage, yr, executive, reps,...
Tucson, AZ - cna, nursing home, course, certificate, clinical,...
Tucson, AZ - nursing, golf, care, r.n., city, museum, pre,...
Medical Records - Internship
Tucson, AZ - clerk, interim, medical records, records, intern,...