16 Things Kids Can Do is a non-profit educational organization that works for the betterment of kids, people and the planet through a series of books, workshops, programs and activities all designed to help people lead happier, healthier and more successful lives.
• Conduct follow-Up calls to schools, churches/temples, non-profits, agencies and businesses regarding:
1. Our Organization
2. Our Programs
3. Scheduling Free Community Outreach Workshops
4. Scheduling Meetings Between Organizations
(Part-time or Full-time)
• Pleasant & upbeat personality
• Clear speaking voice
• Very good communication skills
• Previous Customer Service or Relations Positions Helpful
• Real World experience preferred
• From $10-$50 hourly
• Tremendous opportunity to grow with organization into:
1. Full-Time Position
2. Career Position
3. Ownership Position
Custom Benefit Plans Available:
• Savings & Retirement Funding
• Children's College Educational Funding
• Insurance Protection Plans
• Health Care, Chronic Care, Long Term Care
• Discount Prescription Plans
• Legal Services
• Debt Counseling Services
• Debt Management
New York, NY - bcba, kids, developmental, child, children,...
Regional Resource Consultant- HIV/AIDS
New York, NY - resource, prevention, public, community, outreach,...
New York, NY - fundraising, outreach, generation, schools, brand,...
New York, NY - representative, general, city, outreach, speaking,...
College Students - Birthday Performer at Children's Day Camp
New York, NY - camp, kids, child, club, children...
Personal Banker - Street Branch
New York, NY - activities, community, loan, self, client,...
Highly-Competent and loving 'Rush Hour' babysitter
New York, NY - helper, kids, two, after, school, hours, schedules,...