16 Things Kids Can Do is a non-profit educational organization that works for the betterment of kids, people and the planet through a series of books, workshops, programs and activities all designed to help people lead happier, healthier and more successful lives.
• Conduct follow-Up calls to schools, churches/temples, non-profits, agencies and businesses regarding:
1. Our Organization
2. Our Programs
3. Scheduling Free Community Outreach Workshops
4. Scheduling Meetings Between Organizations
(Part-time or Full-time)
• Pleasant & upbeat personality
• Clear speaking voice
• Very good communication skills
• Previous Customer Service or Relations Positions Helpful
• Real World experience preferred
• From $10-$50 hourly
• Tremendous opportunity to grow with organization into:
1. Full-Time Position
2. Career Position
3. Ownership Position
Custom Benefit Plans Available:
• Savings & Retirement Funding
• Children's College Educational Funding
• Insurance Protection Plans
• Health Care, Chronic Care, Long Term Care
• Discount Prescription Plans
• Legal Services
• Debt Counseling Services
• Debt Management
Communications Coordinator - Rankings and Awards
New York, NY - coordinator...
Junior Financial Analyst
New York, NY - mining, market research, settlement, models, case,...
Community Outreach Coordinator, Strategy and Policy
New York, NY - doe, generalist, programs, outreach, education,...
Account Leader - Community Outreach
New York, NY - community, foundation, representatives, event,...
Head of Asset Management (Debt Portfolio Management), Real Estate
New York, NY - agriculture, asset, estate, real, asset management,...
General Practice Unit - Legal Outreach Coordinator
New York, NY - officer, chief, doe, court, deputy, attorney,...
Clinical Coordinator East Flatbush Safe Haven
New York, NY - coordinator, psychiatric, clinical, haven,...