- Strategically identify areas of emerging demand and proactively target new business opportunities that can lead to increase in profit
- Develop new accounts within the HORECA industry and prospects for targeted clients for an increased business growth
- Nurture leads by assessing the opportunity, communicating the value propositions for the customer and following up in a timely manner
- Liaising with internal and external departments including sales, marketing, accounts, customer success and technical
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting multidisciplinary relationships with existing and new customers
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Min Diploma in Business/ Sales
- At least 2 years of working experience in the FMCG industry
- Demonstrate professionalism and confidence in customer management
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Detailed and analytical, possess excellent listening, rationalization and problem-solving skills
- Identify and report discrepancies to immediate superior
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
Please submit your updated resume by using the APPLY NOW button.
Singapore - piping, electrical, mechanical engineering,...
Quality Control (QC)/ Assistant QA
Singapore - qc, wastewater, without experience, overseas, dr,...
Production Admin (Contract to Perm/ Term)
Singapore - wastewater, without experience, overseas, dr,...
Part Time Admin
Singapore - admin, data entry, data, entry, west, ms, relevant,...
Regional Sales Executive / FMCG / Liquor
Singapore - fmcg, overseas, sales executive, regional sales,...
Business Development Executive
Singapore, Singapore - org, development executive, immigration, executive,...
Business Development Executive Project Sales MNC
Singapore - channel, developer, pipeline,...