• Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies, systems, tactics, procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Maintains a pay plan, scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Should have the motivation for employee engagement to keep up the morale of the employees.
• Should be able to advise on different and new ideas to keep the spirit of the company. Organizing new events.
• Proven working experience as HR manager
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Employee Engagement.
Experience : 6 Years
Contact No: Manasa
Contact No: 8978667797 / 040-66517797
Role: Database Developer
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - etl, mca, developer, sql, database, oracle, mysql,...
Tech Support Engineer
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - tech support, mca, support engineer, technical,...
Role: Principal Engineer
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - websphere, injection, soa, ibm, mvc, mq, mca, j2ee,...
Hiring HR Recruiters for Leading Company
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - hindi, hr, designation, languages, english, mail,...
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - site engineer, tow, electrical, same, rajasthan,...
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - labour, hr executive, executive, graduate, hr,...
DY Project Manager-Optical Fiber Cable (OFC)
India, RJ - fiber, optical, cable, telecom, should,...