Reports To: Scheduling Supervisor
Within the Company: Frequently initiates contact with persons at all levels of the organization to
administratively support the account management, sales, marketing, and field training functions.
Outside the Company: The employee maintains direct and continuous contact with company customers.
Under general supervision of the Client Services Manager and the Scheduling Supervisor, the Scheduling
Coordinator works to manage, schedule, and develop our national inventory schedule for major U.S. retailers and other countries, including Canada, Mexico, UK and China.
This customer service position interacts with all levels of management in the most professional manner
possible. The Scheduling Coordinator functions in the company network, performing various clerical support
activities to accurately respond to time-sensitive requests for the account management, sales, marketing, and
field training functions.
• Act as a liaison between our Corporate customers, Account Managers, and WIS Field Management to
coordinate, finalize and communicate national inventory schedules.
• Respond to customer and field operations in a positive and timely manner.
• Respond to concerns, questions and complaints by maintaining direct and continuous contact with
• Ensure that the Account Management database contains current, accurate and complete customer data by
performing regular maintenance.
• Display the ability to effectively document and respond to all inquiries and concerns, by maintaining direct
and continuous contact with the client and WIS personnel.
• Ensure that all client deadlines, service levels, and departmental guidelines are met at all times.
• Deliver superior internal and external client support to all management levels.
Education: Requires a high school diploma, preferably an associate's degree or equivalent in business
administration or other related curriculum.
Experience: Requires a minimum of one to three years of related experience, preferably in a customer
service position in an office environment, or a customer service/operations support capacity within a retail
Skills: Must be very proficient in Excel and Outlook. Must be able to create and maintain excel spreadsheets.
Must possess strong decision making skills, sound judgment and analytical skills. Be able to effectively
organize and prioritize workload and deadlines. Must be able to multi-task and respond to all inquiries and
deadlines in a timely manner. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to be flexible in scheduling inventories around customer and field management needs and other scheduled
• Requires the ability to sit continuously, stand occasionally and walk occasionally.
• Regularly requires a great deal of visual concentration using equipment such as a computer and/or laptop.
• Infrequently requires bending, squatting or climbing a stool/ladder.
• Infrequently requires lifting items <20lbs.
• Ability to drive safely to offices.
• Ability to periodically fly or use other public transportation when necessary for training.
• Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in scheduling inventories around customer and field
management needs and other scheduled activities.
• Must be able to handle the pressure of working to schedules, may occasionally require longer than
normal days and deadlines.
• Must possess strong decision making skills, sound judgment and analytical skills.
• Must be able to analyze data in a computerized environment.
• Must be able to effectively organize and prioritize workload and deadlines.
• Must be able to multi-task and respond to all inquiries and deadlines in a timely manner.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate in a
The Scheduling Coordinator (SC) is required to have reliable personal transportation.
The SC generally works in a well-maintained corporate office or similar environment. Occasionally the SC
may visit outdoor inventories that are conducted for retailers such as home improvement centers, lumber
companies, etc. The SC may occasionally be exposed to unusual odors, or excessive noise, or health hazards
or temperature extremes; in which case, proper precautions will be taken to protect the employee.
WIS International maintains a Drug Free Workplace in compliance with the federally mandated Drug Free
Workplace Act. Be advised that some WIS International positions require pre-employment drug and alcohol
screening as a condition of employment. WIS International maintains a smoke-free work environment.
Smoking is not permitted in any Company facility or vehicle.
In seeking to provide a safe work environment for all staff, the WIS International maintains a violence-free
work environment. Any type of violent behavior committed by or against staff members will not be
tolerated. Employees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and in accordance with
the Code of Conduct. Intimidating, threatening or violent behavior against other WIS staff, vendors, clients,
or property, whether committed by supervisors, non-supervisory staff, or non-employees, during work or offduty
hours, will not be tolerated.
The physical demands and work conditions described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the duties/responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
WIS International, in recognition of its responsibilities to its staff and the community it serves, affirms its
policy to assure fair and equal treatment in all its employment, recruitment and placement practices, for all
persons. WIS International shall strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that is representative of the
communities it serves.
The “Company” will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religious creed,
national origin, citizenship, age, ancestry, pregnancy, marital or veteran status, medical condition, physical or
mental disability or any other characteristic as established by law.
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally a supervisor or manager might request
that you perform other duties. Management’s evaluation of your performance is based upon the
performance of the tasks listed in this job description and these other duties. Management has the
right to revise this job description at any time. The job description also is not a contract for
employment. WIS International is an “at will” employer. Therefore either you or WIS International may
terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason.
Coordinator, Team Marketing & Business Operations
San Diego, CA - coordinator, marketing, sales, data, operations,...
San Diego, CA - contact, field, training, management, scheduling,...
Temp Accounts Payable Coordinator
San Diego, CA - payable, accounts payable, telecommunication,...
PROJECT MANAGER (TECHNICAL) on SPAWAR GCCS
San Diego, CA - performance, including, technical, programs,...
SENIOR SYSTEMS/SOFTWARE ENGINEER on SPAWAR GCCS
San Diego, CA - develop, systems, software, applications, marine,...
Community Outreach Coordinator
San Diego, CA - host, language, coordinator, outreach,...
Marketing Representative - Sales
CA - cruise, international, marketing, yes, hawaii,...