Length of Engagement: Direct Hire Employee
No C2C or third party submittals
Must have US Citizenship
This position is a hands-on security engineering position, responsible for the development of secure host and network equipment configuration, the automation of applying those configurations, and the testing of those configurations to meet best practices and industry/DoD standards.
• Implement solutions to automate and ensure compliance with Department of Defense and/or NSA security configuration requirements on company products
• Develop manual, semi-automated, and automated procedures/scripts for securing products and systems
• Support security testing of products at company/government/customer tests facilities
• Conduct security testing of products and corporate systems
• Provide written documentation of security test results including mitigation and remediation steps
• Implement solutions for industry best practices for corporate systems
• Provide feedback and education to Product Development Department (software and networking) to ensure products are designed to meet Department of Defense security requirements early in the development process
• Works with QA department to ensure products are properly tested for security features and functions
• Documents procedures for ensuring product compliance
• Ability to travel when needed
• 5+ years’ experience in IT security, including Windows administration, Active Directory, and application security
• Experience configuring operating systems and network infrastructure services to meet security standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, NERC-CIP or DoD STIGs.
• Expert level understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, System Security and Security Policy implementation using both GUI and CLI/Script interfaces
• Advanced understanding of IP Networking with a focus on security risks and their mitigation
• Advanced level PowerShell and batch scripting with the ability to produce clean, maintainable code adhering to company and industry style guidelines and best practices
• Experience with network infrastructure and security technologies (VPNs, Authentication/802.1x, PKI, firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, WiFi, WIDS, etc.) a plus
• Possess security certifications such as MCSE-Security, Security+
• DoD Secret clearance (desirable), or must be capable of attaining Secret clearance (required)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain relevant technical certifications necessary for success•
• Must be able to self-organize workloads and manage all deadlines
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field, such as networking, software, MIS or IT
• Experience with advanced OS services (virtualization, NAS/SAN) a plus
• Familiar with Governmental and/or Military IT security requirements, mandates and policies (desirable)
Technical/ Non Technical Support Eecutives
India, Jaipur, RJ - customer, information, support, handling,...
Information System Security Engineer III
Portland, OR - security, engineer, technical, information systems,...
Senior IT Security Engineer - IT Privacy & Security
- it security, security, knowledge, including,...
Information System Sec Engineer
Portland, OR - security, engineer, technical, wan, system,...
Information System Security Engineer
Portland, OR - it security, engineer, ios, security,...
IT Security Engineer
Portland, OR - it security, testing, security, products, c2c,...
Security Control Assessor
Vancouver, WA - auditor, security, cyber, it security, controls,...