Epimed is a development, design, manufacturing and distribution company who has been creating innovative medical products for over 30 years. Our focus is to provide effective high quality specialty devices in the areas of pain management and regional anesthesia. We strive to continually provide and develop a variety of innovative, patented solutions for physicians with an emphasis on safety.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist/Assistant to the Director of Reimbursement and Physician Services. The selected candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills. Must be a team player that possesses a consistent positive attitude and is self-motivated. Must have a friendly and positive personality, attention to detail and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings
- Booking executive/employee travel and applying for visas
- Ability to assist with preparation of presentation materials for meetings
- Experience in prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and following through on issues in a timely manner
- May transcribe dictation of medical or scientific terminology; ensures correct format, grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Communicate with patients, physicians, coworkers and visitors in a courteous, professional manner
- Assist in physician facility/payor credentialing
- Assorted office tasks such as filing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Assist with answering incoming phone calls
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Reimbursement and Physician Services
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an assistant required; healthcare setting strongly preferred
- Experience in billing & coding is a plus but not required
- FileMaker Pro a plus but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required some college or equivalent experience is strongly preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Dallas, TX - receptionist, executive assistant, desk,...
Pain Management Physician Assistant near the
Dallas, TX - physician assistant, pain management, pain,...
Call Center, No Experience Necessary, Part-time/Full -Time
Farmers Branch, TX - receivable, necessary, time, full, experience,...
Certified Medical Assistant/Receptionist - Southeast
Dallas, TX - medical assistant, receptionist, patients,...
Plano, TX - billing, receptionist, claims, office,...
Dallas, TX - receptionist, office administration, clerical,...
Executive Front desk Receptionist
Dallas, TX - receptionist, front desk, desk, desk receptionist,...