We are looking for a motivated, self starter individual to join our team. We are a growing company and we are looking an Electronic Service Technician to join us.
• Install, maintain and repair business electronic equipment such as computers, printer, cellphones,etc.
• Perform scheduled equipment preventative maintenance
• Diagnose equipment and perform repairs as needed
• Inspect and test electronic equipment.
• Identify issues and communicate to clients about issues with equipment
Education and Experience
• Relevant technical certifications in electronic service and repair
• Minimum 1-2 years experience repairing and maintaining equipment
Compensation: To be discussed based on experience.
Field Service Technician
Canada, Vancouver, BC - casino, field service, developer, gaming,...
Automotive Service Technician
Canada, Vancouver, BC - b.c., automotive technician, grant, technician,...
Service Technician- Woodworking machining
Canada, Vancouver, BC - cnc, machinist, mandarin, b.c., machine, plc,...
Canada, Burnaby, BC - dm, b.c., game, development manager, project,...
Education Sales Consultant
Canada, North Vancouver, BC - higher, education, science, publishing, territory,...
FIFA - Assistant Producer (Data Collection and Licensing)
Canada, Burnaby, BC - producer, game, assistant, creative, b.c., soccer,...
Senior Engineering Manager, EAX Content Management Tools
Canada, Burnaby, BC - engineering manager, access, distribution,...