• Manage organization’s database of record, implemented on the Salesforce.com platform, for all organization users
• Perform basic administration of organization’s Salesforce.com instance
• Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures, regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
• Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
• Develop advanced reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
• Execute and configure all point-and-click development (e.g. workflows, validation rules, formulas, custom objects, custom fields)
• Execute and configure reports and dashboards based upon reporting needs of customers (e.g. IT, Service Cloud Users, Sales Cloud Users)
• Change Management administration: promote data/objects from development to production Salesforce environments
• Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
• Communicates regularly with IT systems leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets field needs and to develop ongoing project plan
• Maintains at least high-level familiarity with other IT system /business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points
• Work as project team member during end to end system life cycle development of major projects.
• Lead projects from Admin perspective and assists junior level staff with minor projects.
• Provide technical input to risk analysis and change control.
• Accurately report project status to senior project team members.
• Act as Business Systems Analyst for the Salesforce.com platform
• Interface with key stakeholders, translating business requirements into SFDC
• Understand how changes may impact the entire user universe and will work to educate and provide detailed information for the purposes of governance decision making by the business
• Document business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps, and provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers
• Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
• Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches
• Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training as required
• Develop and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities
• Support, analyze, and resolve critical production application issues as required
• Ensure consistency of usage conventions, compliance with best practices, and integrity of data
• Provide oversight on mass data uploads
• Intimate knowledge of the organizational culture and structure
• Perform ongoing training sessions and help internally “sell” and “service” the user group
• Support of management to attend ongoing Salesforce training sessions as new features and on-demand versions of the application are launched
• Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
• Assist with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends.
• Contribute to business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design.
• Assist with comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases for new projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field with 3 years direct and verifiable experience in administration of SalesForce applications. Provide a confirmed working history that illustrates excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities. Illustrate proficiency in both verbal and written communications. Possess a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills. Demonstrate a willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary during periods of heavy workload in order to meet project milestones, implementation deadlines and the like.
Demonstrate knowledge and experience in:
• Data management methodologies, technologies and standards.
• Ability to define and resolve complex technical problems in heterogeneous information systems environments.
• Demonstrated success as a SalesForce Admin in an agile environment
• Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)
• Salesforce Certified Developers (401)
• Understanding of Salesforce.com project lifecycle.
• Min of 3 years of SalesForce Admin experience
• Has detailed understanding of Force.com flows
• Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze/design/develop using VF and APEX
• Understands Salesforce configuration
• Understand SF security model – Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Sharing Rules, Queues etc.
• CTI exposure (nice to have)
• Declarative software development: database, validation, security, forms, reports
• Reports generation (database knowledge, writing queries, ETL etc)
• Expertise in data modeling and user interface (& Usability) development principles
• Extensive Experience in writing Triggers and batch processes and deployment considerations
• Hands on expertise to develop applications on Force.com Platform
• Strong Visualforce and Apex code knowledge
• Batch processing and implementation considerations
• Has experience in working with Salesforce APIs & writing Webservices in salesforce
• SOAP, Rest
• Has Experience in building reports using the Report Builder
• All types of reports, specially Matrix and Joined Reports
• Perform support and development activities for applications/projects assigned.
• Develop strategies to deploy code using multiple sandboxes
• Knowledge on Source Control is must
• Experience reviewing and documenting code
• Good understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
Implementation experience and domain knowledge in any of following multiple CRM subject areas:
• Lead Management
• Account & Contact Management
• Activity management
• Opportunity and Pipeline management
• Case Management
• Solution Management
• Campaign management
• Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)
India, Mumbai, MH - teacher, autocad, c, net, web, photoshop, mh...
Relationship Manager Staffing West
India, Mumbai, MH - relationship manager, salesforce, mh, sales, saas,...
India, Mumbai, MH - admin, mh, routing, receiving, month, appointments,...
India, Thane, MH - architect, salesforce, telecom, migration,...
Associate Application Developer
India, Mumbai, MH - application developer, developer, .net, mh,...
India, Mumbai, MH - software developer, developer, php, software, .net,...
India - sccm, windows, administrator, desk, directory,...