Process Technology Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
**2 positions open**
The Process Technology Engineer will work within the Process Technology Group to investigate, design, and conduct experiments, product enhancement and process development in the area of ultra-high purity solvents and other formulated products.
Ensuring that raw materials and strategic sourcing are fully aligned to PCS/STC (process control systems/ship-to-control) [BH1] objectives by working in conjunction with procurement, engineering, manufacturing and R&D.
Packaging requirements are fully understood and specified for future generation products. Materials of construction and their impact on finished product will be fully investigated and recommendations for future product packages will be driven from this information. Drive collaboration with industry partners to develop next generation wetted materials to meet n+1 needs.
Development of product/process roadmaps for use is setting strategic direction of R&D and business, as well as prioritization and coordination of cross functional company resources to meet future customer expectations.
Participate as team member and sometimes leader of taskforces with key customers. These taskforces are becoming more and more common as process technology requirements increase to meet advanced technology nodes.
This position will support operation within company and interact with Belgium and companies in Asia as needed for cross site learning of BKMs and production processes.
Be key member of the Formulated Products Purification Technology team globally to develop be best in class product purity and quality to achieve Quality Incident Free and enhance company's value.
Help establish product and process development processes along with characterization protocols that lead to advanced capabilities that meet PCS/STC needs for next generation customer requirements.
Develop and execute Design of Experiments to fully comprehend raw material and process variables effecting finished product quality. Ability to learn from the experiments and incorporate the key learns into next experimentation and ultimately product introduction.
Contribute on cross functional teams to deliver process control technology for all measurable analytical chemical parameters in house and/or at suppliers.
Research new process technologies (filtration, distillation, ion-exchange, etc.) to ensure company understands and is utilizing the latest technology when appropriate for our products. Adapt these new technologies customized to company's products.
Execute projects to reduce product contamination to un-detectable levels.
* Minimum BS Degree (MS Preferred) in Chemical Engineering, with >5 years experience in chemical purification processes, engineering, scale up, and production roles.
* Minimum >2 years, hands-on experience with process simulation software (Aspen experience preferred) and application of model outputs to design, operate and optimize distillation (including reactive distillation) processes.
* Must have demonstrated significant hands on contributions to product characterization and scale up of new products.
* Must have demonstrated experience in high purity chemistry processing using distillation, liquid phase, particulate filtration, ion-exchange or other purification techniques.
* Excellent engineering skills to include thorough understanding of Six Sigma Quality concepts, problem-solving techniques, statistics, (design of experiment, SPC, 8D, Gauge R & R).
* Must have demonstrated ability to document engineering projects and design of experiments in a disciplined way.
* High energy, excellent internal and external communication skills.
* Excellent project management skills to ensure project milestones are met objectives are achieved.
* Experience with project management software, such as MS Projects), with ability to manage projects according to schedule, budget and shared resources.
* Minor degree and or certifications in statistics and statistical methods a plus.
* Must be able to travel up to 25% of time to visit key vendors to study and influence the design of purification equipment as well as coordinating with key raw material suppliers.
* Clear and lucid thinker able to work independently to achieve team goals and objectives.
* Possess the ability to learn the organizational mind set and structure and adapt to ever changing customer requirements.
Sr Application Support Analyst
Phoenix, AZ - sql, support, information, technology, application,...
Technology Sales Supervisor
Phoenix, AZ - team, technology, tech, selling, customers,...
Retail Sales Representative
Phoenix, AZ - technology, verizon, solutions, customers,...
Business Process Analyst
Tempe, AZ - process, compensation, leader, manage, functional,...
Quality Assurance Manager
Phoenix, AZ - performance, terminal, quality, process,...
AZ - IR/Cath Lab/EP RN - Travel Contract - Interventional
Phoenix, AZ - interventional, ep, cath, neurology, lab,...
Technology Sales Associate
Phoenix, AZ - technology, tech, customers, responsible, without,...