Quality Assurance Analyst in Houston, TX
Reporting to the PLI QA Manager, the Quality Assurance Analyst uses superior analytical, and critical thinking skills to ensure that all client specific reporting requirements have been met prior to final report submission to the client and that all Pipeline Integrity Procedures have been adhered to. Working closely with members of the QA management team and Pipeline Integrity Inspectors, the successful candidate will support the articulation of our value proposition to clients by producing a final deliverable which can stand up to regulatory and client scrutiny. Combining exceptional skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, a strong communication skillset, the ability to present constructive and meaningful criticism and the desire to remain at the peak of an ever dynamic industry.
Business Development portfolio:
* 2 years working exp. at minimum.
* You need to be an individual who is comfortable in an office environment supporting field personnel with detailed analytic work.
* Have strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
* Strong writing skills.
* Has a great understanding of pipeline infrastructure and integrity related issues
* Thrives in a fast-paced team environment
* A person who is interested in contributing to achieving business results in a rapidly changing and challenging industry.
* Candidate will have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with advanced numerical literacy.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Superior English literacy.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* A knack for identifying numerical and visual anomalies.
* Applicant demonstrates a thorough understanding of the technical requirements of large projects involving diverse resources and capabilities.
they want someone with a lot of pipeline inspection and NDT exp but is willing to be in an offfice as a support roll to the inspectors
Quality Assurance Analyst- Pipeline inspection/NDT Exp
Houston, TX - ndt, qa, pipeline, analyst, inspectors, final,...
Quality Assurance Analyst- Pipeline inspect /NDT Exp in Houston, TX ep
Houston, TX - ndt, qa, analyst, pipeline, final, assurance,...
Quality Assurance Specialist with clearance
TX - assurance, quality assurance, software quality,...
TX - ceo, quality, assurance, quality assurance,...
Houston, TX - inspector, rs, civil engineering, civil,...
Project Quality Manager
Houston, TX - quality manager, mechanical engineer, welding, ndt,...
Urologist INDIANA am
IN - urologist, robotics, golf, schools, university,...