• 1 year of experience in electro-mechanical assembly.
• Basic understanding of analog and digital PCB’s..
• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs.and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
NOTE: Candidate must be US Citizen/ Green Card Holder/Permanent Resident of US
Phoenix, AZ - assembler, mechanical, numbers, oral, add,...
Phoenix, AZ - assembler, soldering, electronics, wire, wiring,...
Tempe, AZ - assembler, assembly, assemblers, plant,...
Phoenix, AZ - assembler, soldering, wire, wiring, assembling,...
Wire Harness Assembly Tech - Manufacturing
Chandler, AZ - soldering, wire, assembly, cable, tech,...
AZ - assembler, assembly, soldering, laser, steel, ray,...
Assembler P4 - 1st Shift
Phoenix, AZ - assembler, assembly, soldering, laser, manual,...