• 1 year of experience in electro-mechanical assembly.
• Basic understanding of analog and digital PCB’s..
• Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
• Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
• Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
• Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs.and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
NOTE: Candidate must be US Citizen/ Green Card Holder/Permanent Resident of US
Tempe, AZ - assembler...
Assembler (Moonlighter) - Shift 1B
Tempe, AZ - assembler, steel, assembly...
Phoenix, AZ - assembler, machinery, electro, assembly,...
Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Worker II Phoenix AZ USA 85040
Phoenix, AZ - shipping receiving, shipping, fedex, receiving,...
Aircraft Structural Assemblers
Mesa, AZ - aircraft, drilling, structural, sheet metal, metal,...
Phoenix, AZ - assembler, hours, product, temporary, companies,...
Phoenix, AZ - assembler, assembly, company, hour, shift,...