The Mechanical Assembler is responsible for assembling the mechanical components of systems in accordance with design specifications with customer and quality requirements being upheld .
Some of the duties will include :
• Leveling of machines
• Assembly of component to engineering drawings
• Building Pneumatic assembly to drawing specifications
• Fabricate parts as required
• Disassembling, rebuilding and assisting in the installation and Startup of machines
• Building of hydraulic assembly as required
• Min. 2 Years Experience:
o Disassembling, rebuilding & installation and Startup of machines
o Assembling / setup of automated, AUTOMOTIVE PARTS fabricating machinery
o Assembling components to engineering drawings
• 5+ Years Experience
o In assembling / setup of automated, AUTOMOTIVE PARTS fabricating machinery
• 443A Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) certificate
Canada, Toronto, ON - foreman, mechanic, vacancies, equipment mechanic,...
Electronic Assembler with Soldering
Canada, Vaughan, ON - assembler, soldering, pcb, vacancies, electronic,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - mechanic, fabricator, maintenance mechanic, photo,...
Dover, DE - solidworks, manufacturing engineer, lean, autocad,...
Washington, MO - cnc, assembly, machinery, packaging, mechanical,...
Production Expeditor / Clerk
Fort Lauderdale, FL - cnc, clerk, marine, sheet metal, metal,...
Laser Machine Operator
Canada, Brampton, ON - cnc, die, stamping, machine operator, laser,...