The Mechanical Assembler is responsible for assembling the mechanical components of systems in accordance with design specifications with customer and quality requirements being upheld .
Some of the duties will include :
• Leveling of machines
• Assembly of component to engineering drawings
• Building Pneumatic assembly to drawing specifications
• Fabricate parts as required
• Disassembling, rebuilding and assisting in the installation and Startup of machines
• Building of hydraulic assembly as required
• Min. 2 Years Experience:
o Disassembling, rebuilding & installation and Startup of machines
o Assembling / setup of automated, AUTOMOTIVE PARTS fabricating machinery
o Assembling components to engineering drawings
• 5+ Years Experience
o In assembling / setup of automated, AUTOMOTIVE PARTS fabricating machinery
• 443A Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) certificate
Machine Assemblers / Millwright
Canada, Vaughan, ON - millwright, assembler, assembly, mechanic,...
Canada, Vaughan, ON - assemblers, bus, industrial, manufacturing,...
Light Assembly Work
Canada, Vaughan, ON - bus, assemblers, assembly, industrial, light,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - assembler, optical, electro, laser, thermal,...
Canada, Newmarket, ON - assemblers, hr, industrial, manufacturing,...
Canada, Richmond Hill, ON - steel, assemblers, hill, hr, automotive, machinery,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - assembler, electro, optical, thermal, laser,...