Receptionist for busy law office. Must have previous office support experience, strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities, bilingual Spanish/English oral and written communication skills along with an outgoing demeanor willing to assist clients whenever needed.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer telephones, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- deal with queries from the public and clients
- general administrative and clerical support
- prepare letters and documents for same day delivery
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- schedule appointments when needed
- work in specialized software program
- organize meetings when needed
- tidy and maintain the reception area
- administrative skills on a day to day basis as needed
Email resume and references in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
FL - receptionist, office administration, clerical,...
Port Charlotte, FL - receptionist, spanish, desk, front desk,...
Customer Service / Receptionist
Port Charlotte, FL - receptionist, office administration, port,...
Receptionist / Greeter
FL - receptionist, avaya, front desk,...
Punta Gorda, FL - receptionist, clerical, data entry, assistant,...
FL - receptionist, camp, front desk, desk, summer,...
Front Desk Receptionist
Port Charlotte, FL - receptionist, desk receptionist, desk, front desk,...