Performs duties such as removing and installing heating and/or cooling units for residential, multi-family or commercial establishments.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Remove HVAC equipment; Run high and low voltage for HVAC equipment
• Install supply and return air ducting; Cut holes necessary for boots and ductwork
• Run line sets; Install new breakers in existing breaker panels
• Install disconnect boxes and whips; Install thermostats
• Replaces expansion valves, compressors, motors, coil units and other component parts on furnace and air conditioning units
• Knowledge of pertinent rules and regulations, guidelines, safety orders, department operating procedures and safety regulations sufficient to insure that work is performed in compliance with applicable law
• Follows safety rules/procedures avoid known hazards in the work environment
• Practice sound safety and housekeeping; Review safety procedures before beginning each job. Safety first!
• Places avoidance of injury or property damage above all other job requirements
• Active listening giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, using logic and reasoning
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned and/or as needed
• MUST have minimum of 5-7 years of experience in residential and multi-family installation of HVAC
• MUST be able to work well with others
• MUST have experience in brazing line sets
• MUST have own transportation (good driving record not required)
• MUST have own Cell Phone (with calling, texting and GPS capability)
• MUST have criminal background check (case by case)
• MUST be willing to take a drug test
• MUST have own Hand Tools and have working knowledge of them (list available upon request)
• Must be able to work during ANY type of weather (indoors/outdoors)
• Must be willing to work in enclosed areas (i.e., attics, crawl spaces, closets, etc.)
• Must be able to work with challenging clients
• Must be able to lift 50lbs or more on a regular basis with minimal or no breaks
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, and stooping
Mechanical Installer - Material Handling Equipment - MO
Kansas City, MO - installer, mechanical, installation, material,...
Mechanical Installer - Material Handling Equipment - Kansas
Kansas City, MO - installer, steel, mechanical, robotics, material,...
MO - installer, paste, laundry, gas, mechanical,...
HVAC Service Chiller Technicians
Kansas City, MO - hvac, journeyman, mechanical, electrical, literate,...
MECHANICAL HVAC TECHNICIAN - NEW
Kansas City, KS - hvac, mechanical, delta, hvac technician, city,...
Access Control Service Technician / Installer
Kansas City, KS - installer, cctv, service technician, technician,...
Installer - 158634
Kansas City, KS - installer, steel, mechanical, fork, tour, tools,...