Job title: Credit Analyst
Job type: Full Time
Job function: Finance
Industry: Financial Services
Experience level: Associate
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job classification: Professionals
Compensation: $81,000 - $100,000
Location: Greenwich, CT (Local Candidates Only)
Skills: financial statistics, analysis, financial statement analysis, Excel
Experience required:2 Years
Relocation assistance: No
Visa requirement: Only US citizens and Green card holders
Number of positions:1
The Credit Analyst will play a substantial role in the evaluation and monitoring of the Group’s counterparty credit exposures. This position requires a highly organized and analytical thinker who can quickly adapt to daily challenges and take on a variety of responsibilities in this relatively small but important department. Contributions to automation of the department’s functions will be highly valued.
• Collecting and analyzing counterparty financial statements for evaluation within the firm’s credit policies. Credit evaluation reports will include quantitative analysis and written qualitative sections.
• Daily monitoring of credit exposures in various parts of the company’s businesses, including securities lending, foreign exchange and banking.
• Various ad hoc projects, which may entail data analysis or web-based research.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited traditional 4-year college/university (minimum GPA: 3.0), preferably in accounting, mathematics or business.
• 2-5 years’ experience required, preferably in a credit, accounting or financial statement analysis position.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (VBA experience is a plus)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail is critical
• Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
• Looking only for local candidates.
• Looking only for US citizens or Green Card Holders.
• Must have bank, brokerage firm, or insurance firm experience.
• This role is responsible for reading financial statements of firm's counterparts, and determine whether they are credit worthy or not.
• Must have great Excel skills
Firm is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut and has approximately 960 employees in its offices in the USA, Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, Hungary, Russia, Japan, India, China and Estonia. It is regulated by the SEC, FINRA, NYSE, FCA and other regulatory agencies around the world.
It is the largest U.S. broker, measured by trades, offering direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. It serves more than 330 thousand customers in trading securities, commodities and foreign exchange in 23 currencies on over 100 market centers in 24 countries around the world. The firm leverages highly automated systems it builds for all aspects of its business to maintain a low-cost base as the business expands. The business is in a stage of rapid growth.
Its market capitalization is in excess of $12 billion. In addition to electronic brokerage services, the Group’s market maker companies trade in equities and exchange-listed equity derivative products around the world. The group plays an important role in trading and brokerage worldwide; executing, clearing, settling and accounting for over one million trades per day. The Group’s options volume makes up approximately 9% of all listed equity options worldwide. This group and its affiliates execute nearly 1,000,000 trades per day.
Customer Service Wealth Management
Stamford, CT - org, wealth, net, series, software, filing,...
Customer Service Wealth Management
Stamford, CT - org, net, wealth, series, software, filing, office,...
Tax Director/Information Reporting/CPA/Financial Services/Greenwich/CT
Greenwich, CT - tax, maker, trading, reporting, commodities,...
Commodity Risk Analyst
Stamford, CT - trading, commodity, oil, hair, trader, power, h1b,...
Senior Web Application Java Developer/PL/SQL/REST/SOAP/ /Unix/Linux
Greenwich, CT - h1b, pl, visa, java, pl sql, developer, sql,...
Oil Business Analyst / Surveillance Analyst
Greenwich, CT - oil, trading, trader, analyst, surveillance,...
New York, NY - trading, qa, analyst, sql, sdlc, coding, software,...