Job title: Private Client Advisor
Job type: Full Time
Job function: Consulting
Experience level: Associate
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job classification: Professionals
Compensation: $41,000 - $50,000+ incentives
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Skills: Personal lines insurance, experience working with high net worth individuals
Experience required:2 Years
Relocation assistance: Yes
Visa requirement: Only US citizens and Green card holders
Number of positions:5
Acts as primary contact for clients in relationship to overall management of personal insurance program. The client advisor is responsible for staying abreast of changes in clients’ lifestyle that impact their risk profile and coverages, conducting annual reviews of clients’ insurance program, negotiating with carriers on client’s behalf, based on detailed market knowledge, and recommending appropriate coverages, limits and risk management solutions to clients. Client Advisors are also responsible for new business generation by obtaining referrals from existing clients and centers of influence and expanding relationships with current clients.
- Reviews client exposures, loss experience and current coverages and recommends appropriate products and services.
- Presents clients with accurate market data from appropriate resources to advise and counsel on complex risks.
- Provides proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating and evaluating client needs and responding to client questions and issues in person, over the phone or via email.
- Gathers information from client related to risk management needs, financial loss tolerance and evaluate and propose a variety of solutions to manage client’s risk.
- Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients and conducts annual interactive Client Advisory reviews where appropriate.
- Understands, introduces and leverages the services of PCS Specialty Practices areas, as appropriate, including surplus lines placements.
- Conducts Client Advisory Reviews via face to face meetings. On larger or more complex clients a manager/colleague will be present.
- Needs assistance with quoting coverages for existing clients.
- Needs assistance with cultivating opportunities from within their client’s centers of influence
- Responsible for new business development of assigned book of business through referrals and expanding existing client programs
- Builds relationships with clients, company colleagues and centers of influence that facilitate asking for and receiving high quality referrals that become clients
- Accountable for client retention through delivery of exceptional client service
- Negotiates with multiple insurance carriers to provide comprehensive coverage options for clients and prospects, while conforming to all laws, regulations and requirements governing the insurance industry.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan ensuring the accuracy of binders, policies, and other relevant documents that are delivered to clients.
- Communicates client’s risk solution and binding instructions to carriers.
- Manages client accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of premiums and payments to carriers.
- Utilizes the Applied system in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all pertinent account information.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Escalates internal and external service concerns that clients may be experiencing to appropriate departments for action and prevention of further client impact.
Education (degree / diploma)
- College degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience required.
- Previous personal insurance experience preferred
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong technical and computer skills (MS Office etc.)
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism
- Adheres to policies, practices & procedures
- Client service orientation with balance on managing expectations
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training)
- Appropriate P&C License required
- Flexible to travel as client and company needs require
• Will consider non-local candidates who have personal lines insurance experience working with high net worth individuals.
• Lack of personal lines insurance experience can be substituted with Financial Services experience working with high net worth individuals.
• High Net Worth - is a MUST
We are a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Company has 60,000 employees are based in more than 100 countries.
Company offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds,
heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Las Vegas, NV - net, wealth, worth, financial, networking,...
Business Development Associate - Superstars Only
Las Vegas, NV - net, tax, protection, c.p.a., worth, structures,...
Private Client Advisor - 1
Las Vegas, NV - advisor, loss, risk, risk management, net,...
WM Fiduciary Adv Spec (Lo) 2
Las Vegas, NV - net, wealth, wm, wells, relationship manager, loan,...
Private Client Advisor - 1
Las Vegas, NV - clients, client, reviews, carriers, advisor, risk,...
Inside Sales Associate
Las Vegas, NV - net, inside sales, vp, inside, sales,...
Wealth Management Advisor
Las Vegas, NV - planner, annuity, net, advisor, teachers,...