Direct Hire position / Monrovia CA 91016 - ASAP position
Equipment and Systems Manufacturing company is seeking experienced Software Control Engineer to support operations.
Four year degree in computer science, engineering, physics, or related discipline. Three years+ experience in designing custom motion control, HMI software and in designing custom machine vision applications. Completely knowledgeable in software design tools and environments including: .NET, Visual C++, C#, Java, Windows, networking – Current Experience in C# is preferred. Strong fundamental background in Software Engineering is a MUST! Design for long term support and modification. Professional software design and documentation control methodology. Ability to travel occasionally. Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug testing and prove eligibility to work in the US if a position is offered and accepted.
Conceptual and detailed software design, coding, and testing of:
• Pre-sale conceptual design, schedule, and cost estimation of software for semi-automated industrial laser processing workstations
• GUI real-time HMI software integrating system operation, motion control, laser programming and control, machine vision (Cognex, Keyence), data collection and analysis, file management, and networking capabilities.
• Structured, re-useable low-level motion control system code for Delta-Tau, Compumotor, Aerotech motion systems implementing control system and I/O functions.
• DLLs for selected software-controllable systems components such as: data acquisition and controls, motion controllers, visions systems, lasers, data collection and report generators.
• Manufacturing floor automation connectivity software including LAN, database, and other standard interfaces and protocols
• Provide support for system acceptance testing conducted by project managers
• Work in a team environment with other engineers, production, QA, test, materials control, contract management, and sales personnel
• Develop new software under direction of Sr Control Software Engineer
• Prepare requirements document based on interview with customer and hardware engineers
• Prepare interface and functionality documentation for software modules
• Develop project plans and schedules for software development work.
• Report on progress, demonstrations, changes
• Provide detailed documentation for engineering release
Salary exempt position. Hours: full time 40+ - start time 8am. Full benefit package to include: portion paid health care (medical, dental, vision), 10 holidays, 1 personal day, vacation 2 weeks beginning 1st year, 401k, long term care, travel insurance, long term disability, life policy and voluntary life, flexible spending, educational reimbursement with criteria, quarterly bonus based on profitability, EAP.
Embedded Software Engineer
Monrovia, CA - embedded, embedded software, laser, engineer,...
Senior Software Engineer - SQL .NET
Los Angeles, CA - engineer, software engineer, sql, software, test,...
Los Angeles, CA - engineer, data, software, data warehouse,...
Mid-Senior Software Engineer - - LA
Los Angeles, CA - engineer, ruby, java, software engineer, data,...
Scientific Software Engineer with C/C++
Pasadena, CA - c++, c c++, engineer, c, software engineer,...
Release Engineer - Continuous Integration
Pasadena, CA - c++, black, engineer, release, software,...
Software Release Engineer
Pasadena, CA - release, engineer, black, c++, software,...