Operate equipment and troubleshoot issues on (various packaging equipment including bundle wrapper on bottling line)
• Perform preventative maintenance
• Troubleshoot and make basic adjustments
• Perform film changeovers in a timely fashion
• Ensure smooth and consistent operation
• Document and report issues
• Adhere to all facility safe practices
• Other responsibilities as required
• Machine operator may also be the backup to the shift lead or forklift operator which requires completing production paperwork, entering information into the computer system, performing quality checks, operating a forklift and making adjustments in a computerized inventory system.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Basic reading, writing, and math skills required
• Experience in equipment operation or equipment maintenance
• Supervisory or leadership experience a plus
• Computer proficiency
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
Mixer / Blending Operator
Atlanta, GA - sap, forklift, raw, raw materials, erp, mechanical,...
GA - machine operator, packaging, machine, shift, tour,...
Production Machine Operator
GA - machine operator, machine, reliance, operator,...
Atlanta, GA - mold, machine operator, plastics, machine,...
Packaging Operator 1
Atlanta, GA - machine operator, operator, assembly line, machine,...
Curb Machine Operator
Marietta, GA - machine operator, concrete, operator, machine...
Atlanta, GA - forklift operator, forklift, picker,...