Currently we are looking for a Delivery Manager for our direct client at New York. Below is the job description for your review.
Please let me know your consent for the same.
Position : Delivery Manager
Duration : 6 months
Location : New York
Contract : W2 or C2C
Domain : Fashion and Retail
Under managerial direction, the Delivery Manager will work on the Customer Intelligence team. This is a hands-on role that will oversee the development lifecycle for customer data integrations and other internal initiatives aimed at improving our total customer experience. Candidate will manage multiple projects simultaneously, be a self-starter, and take ideas through to implementation.
Manage Customer Intelligence Deliverables
• Work with CI analysts and business leads to establish milestones, identify risks, coordinate testing, and execute project deliverables on time and within budget.
• Document key integration design decisions based on business input
• Outline project dependencies and develop risk management plans where applicable to keep projects focused and in scope
• Identify design conflicts that impede performance, contribute to error, or increase cost and work with subject matter experts to engineer solutions to resolve ambiguity
• Minimize project impacts to ongoing business support processes
• Communicate development objectives, requirements, impacts of design decisions, and status of projects to internal stakeholders
• Review project processes, validation practices, and business rules for completeness and scalability
• Meet with user community, drive requirements-gathering meetings, and coordinate dataintegrationwith external sources
• Manage migration scheduling with external vendors
• Coordinate and participate in QA when required
Monitor and Support Customer Intelligence Applications
• Work with CI analysts to maintain the Customer Intelligence systems landscape
• Communicate production outages and work with IT partners to resolve
• Recognize production risks and escalate diplomatically when required
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES NOT COVERED IN FOCUS AREAS
• Partner with the Business Intelligence team to align on data definitions and reporting standards
• Partner with the Data Management team to align ondata management best practices
• Partner with the Data Integration team to streamline integration processes and ensure data integrity
• Partner with the Security and Compliance teams to ensure PII compliance and security best practices
• Collaborate with the Customer Intelligence Project Manager to execute on the Customer Intelligence Platform roadmap where applicable
EDUCATION &PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
• Bachelor's degree (MIS or related field preferred)
• 5-7 years of cross-functional Project Management experience
• 3+ years of experience with Customer Data Integration and/or CRM
• Experience with CRM applications (e.g. Aptos, Sales Force)
• Experience with ecommerce applications (e.g. Demand ware)
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Business Objects, MicroStrategy)
• Excellent analytical, solution engineering, and communication skills
Construction Project Manager
New York, NY - delivery, project, meetings, budget, resources,...
Manager, Network & Systems Engineering
New York, NY - experience, must, team, systems, delivery,...
Consulting Manager- NetSuite
New York, NY - manager, quality, delivery, project, bench,...
Sr Project Manager - Lead For Small Projects
New York, NY - project, resources, budget, risk, delivery, ap,...
Associate Consultant Enterprise Security Identity Services
Jersey City, NJ - domain, testing, delivery, project, pdf, engineers,...
Sr Project Manager
New York, NY - delivery, budget, project, reports, resources,...
Senior Big Data Engineer Bloomberg Media Engineering
New York, NY - technologies, big, data, experience, open,...