Position : Agile Coach on Mainframes, Management Consulting
Work Location : Chennai, India
Experience : 10+ Years
Qualifications : Any Graduate/Post Graduate: BE/B. Tech/MCA etc.
Sandhata is a global integrator specializing in all areas of DevOps to help clients deliver a ‘digital first’ strategy. We pride ourselves in our high end delivery capabilities and have a different mentality and ethos with the way we treat staff and build careers. We have offices in the UK, US, SA, NZ and India and undertake engagements all over the world.
Sandhata‘s professionals deliver Advisory, Management and Technology consulting innovation for our clients. As well as having deep dive technical consulting skills we can change manage the use of innovating technology at the enterprise level.
Sandhata is currently working with a large banking client to deliver a DevOps strategy within in Payments Department. We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach that has solid experience of moving Mainframe Waterfall teams onto Agile. Ideally you should have worked in some capacity in Mainframe Development in finance and also have a good understanding of the tooling recovered to help the methodology transition
You should be a self-motivated, strong technologist with experience working across the SDLC with a Development Mainframe engineering background that is an effective communicator that can lead teams and report and advise key stakeholders.
We are looking for a Lean Agile Coach to work with application development teams and Technology Heads to partner with teams as needed in providing the following:
• Leading and coaching the organization in its Agile adoption and promoting delivery of business value in a Mainframe Environment;
• Teach and Coach Agile practices and values within the organization;
• Coach employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
• Influencing change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace and;
• Working with Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
• Deep knowledge of Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) teachings and capable of helping teams to address dysfunctions that may result from teams misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Agile and Lean values and principles.
• Significant experience working with organizational leadership and teams to change and adjust organizational design to promote self-organizing teams within an enterprise environment.
• Significant experience and understanding of challenges with scaling agile teams across organizations, and capable of identifying and addressing dysfunctional patterns caused by external forces that do not understand the values and principles of Agile or the importance of providing teams with an environment for agility.
• Exhibits a deep-passion for continuous learning and seeks to provide knowledge gained throughout the entire organization, beyond the team and line of business, and can facilitate classes, workshops, and Agile sharing events (e.g. Agile Hangouts, Community of Practice).
• Utilizes broader experiences and adoption patterns, the Lean/ Agile Coach helps the organization and (often multiple) Agile Teams adopt and progress in a feasible way.
• Capable of teaching and coaching application development teams to adopt Continuous Delivery practices such as Test- Driven Development, Specification by Example, Story Mapping, and other Lean/ Agile Modeling Techniques.
• Onsite Consulting Experience across different geographies
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/ or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC)
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
Certified Team Coach (CTC)
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner (LeSS)
Mainframe DevOps Engineer
India, Chennai, TN - mainframe, cobol, jd, devops, tooling, continuous,...
India, Chennai, TN - mainframe, scrum, lean, technologist, agile, coach,...
Agile Program Manager
India, Chennai, TN - plc, agile, project, scrum, qa, tv, cable, media,...
India, Chennai, TN - mainframe, developer...
India, Chennai, TN - mainframe, developer, domain, technologies...
India, Chennai, TN - mainframe, telecom, technologies, developer, it,...
Mainframe Support (Night Shift)- CMS Ticketing Tool - FIS Guindy
India, Chennai, TN - cobol, mainframe, jd, cms, ticketing, cics, jcl,...