Role - Project Manager - Daptiv
Location: Miami, FL
1. Strong project management and multi vendor strategic project management experience
2. Good communication skills and experience working with Management, executives and 3rd Party Vendors
3. Must good understanding of Daptiv tool Admin from Management perspective (Must)- Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
4. At least 10 Years of overall experience and 5+ years of experience performing Project & program leadership roles.
5. At least 2 years of experience managing complex IT programs
6. Manage Programs across multiple geographic locations
7. Experience managing or leading projects with many and a variety of stakeholders and multiple project dependencies.
8. Knowledge of, and experience with, project development and support-related Agile and Waterfall methodologies and/or activities;
9. Demonstrated experience and ability to write thorough, credible, well-documented reports; and work within tight deadlines;
10. Hands on experience and proficient in project management tools: MS Project, MS Office Suite and SharePoint
11. PMP Certified.
Cisco Network Engineer
Atlanta, GA - network engineer, cisco, citrix, configuration,...
Project Manager - Digital, Mobile, AEM
IL - designer, planner, php, pmp, project, spanish, app,...
ServiceNow Project Manager
Miami, FL - project, pmo, servicenow, project manager,...
Project Manager - Strategic Projects NAM Purchasing
Mexico, Ciudad de México, D.F. - purchasing, project, electric, supplier quality,...
Support Project Manager/Lead
Morrisville, NC - sap, it staff, german, pmp, project, microsoft,...
Hialeah, FL - leasing, pmp, project, flow, ms, tool, management,...
Miami, FL - safety officer, marriott, operations manager,...