Java Full Stack rolls 2 Positions- Lead and Sr. Developer
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Work Status: GC, GC EAD, USC
Duration: 2+ years
Mode of Interview : 1 Telephonic 1 Face 2 Face
Targeting rates: $50-53/hr C2C (Mid-Level engineer)
$55-58/hr C2C (sr. engineer)
. Face-to-face interview is required.
• Targeting 1 Engineer and 1 Sr. Engineer
o Needs full stack development experience
o Experience can favor the front or back-ends
• Sr. Engineer:
o Needs true full stack experience (50% front end, 50% back end)
o Needs development experience with API layer thru Presentation Layer
• Java, Spring, Spring Secure is the API Layer
• Angular JS is the Presentation Layer
• Angular JS (required)
• Bootstrap (required)
• React JS (huge plus)
• NY locals only. Face-to-face interview required
Job description is very accurate on targeted skills/ technologies
The Exp. Software Engineer is a hands-on developer with experience in application-layer development and user interface implementation for both web and mobile web applications. As an Engineer in the Emerging Payments Technology team, you will be responsible for implementing the application and web services logic, as well as the user interface requirements across multiple products, services, and devices. Working within an Agile development methodology, you will collaborate with other engineers and work closely with the team technical lead to deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. In addition you'll have the opportunity to work with new frameworks and technologies, assist with prototyping and proof-of-concepts, participate in code reviews, and help ensure a high level of code quality from the team.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
- 2+ years experience translating functional product requirements into application-layer code, and visual designs into functional user interfaces within traditional web applications
- Java, J2EE, Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Aspects, etc.), JPA, JSF, Junit, Web Services (SOAP & REST), JSON/XML, JBoss, Log4j, Eclipse STS, SQL, Oracle DB Server
In addition to the above skills, the following experience is highly desirable:
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience working with API development
- Experience with logging frameworks
- Experience with implementing web service security
- E-commerce experience
- Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Android and/or iOS native app UI implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
Full Stack Developer - TDD, Agile
New York, NY - developer, rails, html, developers, stack, it,...
Java Unix developers
New York, NY - java, unix, developer, developers, engineer,...
Senior Full Stack Developer
New York, NY - developer, developers, stack, node, js, c++, html5,...
Full Stack - HTML, Java Web Platform Developer AVP
Software Development Engineer
New York, NY - java, software, engineer, computer science,...
Junior GL Developer
New York, NY - developer, developers, mysql, oracle, development,...