PSM Compliance Specialist (My List)
PSM Coordinator Refrigeration to organize and maintains the Process Safety Management (PSM) program, equipment, and personnel.
• The PSM Coordinator ensures compliance with EPA/OSHA regulations.
• Reviews system capabilities or processes prior to implementation.
• Organizes and provides PSM mandated training to all applicable employees and contractors.
• Answers questions and provides site specific documents when requested from OSHA/EPA inspector.
• Provide day to day support with PSM program.
• Assesses and assist with safety operations such as Management of Change (MOCs), Prestart up Safety Reviews (PSSRs), and Process Hazard Analysis (PHA).
• Evaluates all refrigeration action plans for ammonia related projects to ensure compliance with the PSM program.
• Organizes, manages, and provides leadership for all 14 Elements of PSM by reading and reviewing mechanical and electrical drawings, procedures and ammonia related programs and policies.
• In the event of any PSM audit activity, PSM Coordinators serve as the primary respondent.
• They also actively participate in all refrigeration team activities and programs and work to improve their skills by staying abreast of current technologies.
• Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent with a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Preferred Education: 3 years of industrial ammonia refrigeration with involvement in PSM/RMP or similar safety program.
• Technical Experience: 5 years related work experience.
o Knowledge of safety and safety equipment.
o Knowledge of ammonia refrigeration, equipment and familiar with the maintenance of this equipment.
o Ability to read and understand blueprints (P&ID’s).
o Ability to train others and have leadership qualities.
o Industry Experience: Knowledge of Process Safety Management (PSM), Risk Management Plan (RMP).
o Basic computer skills.
o Ability to create new and manipulate existing documents in word or excel.
• Required experience:
o Industrial ammonia refrigeration with involvement in PSM/RMP: 3 years
o Required license or certification: Licensed/Certified Refrigeration Tech
Enrollment Services Coordinator
- ability, ensure, high, compliance, computer, word,...
Oshkosh, WI - refrigeration, removal, mechanical, osha, shipping,...
Madison, WI - compliance, management, ability, audit,...
Quality Inspector - Technician
Oshkosh, WI - inspector, ppap, quality inspector, mechanical,...
Green Lake, WI - refrigeration, hotel, conditioning, building,...
Customer Service Specialist
Oshkosh, WI - pharmacy, specialist, apparel, brand, service,...
PSM Compliance Specialist
Kaukauna, WI - refrigeration, mechanical, lean, project,...