1. Coordinates with and/or assists Bus Safety Staff with special safety projects and employee recognition programs.
2. Submits monthly data to FTA National Transit Database for major and non-major accidents, injuries and bus related events.
3. Coordinates with the Bus Safety Staff in the submission of annual PEOSH/Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports and any other FMCSA data compliance/reporting activities.
4. Works with Supervisor, Manager and Director in the data collection and analysis, to resolve safety issues and requests
5. Responds to and investigates vehicle accidents and employee injuries; submits subsequent reports, and recommends solutions or changes to policies/procedures as appropriate.
6. Performs facility inspections, and completes subsequent evaluation reports as required
High school diploma or equivalent, and two (2) years of experience in safety related functions. Must be proficient in the use of software such as MS Excel, Access, Word and Power Point and be able to create and or maintain databases and create reports as required in the Bus Safety Dept. Strong verbal and written skills required. Must have some general knowledge of the Bus Transportation Industry. (Once trained) must be able to be placed into the Bus Safety Dept. “on-call” rotation and respond to any and all safety related or Agency emergencies and situations anytime of the day or night. If not already obtained, must complete an OSHA regulation course and obtain a certificate. Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Business Administration, Public Administration, or related area desired, and may substitute for experience.
Administrative/Clerical Support (Part-Time)
Newark, NJ - bus, clerical, safety, administrative, support,...
Bronx School Bus Driver
New York, NY - bus, school bus, bus driver, school, interior,...
Paratransit Bus Operator
Union, NJ - bus, bus driver, brake, speech, transit, abuse,...
Director, Light Rail System Safety
Newark, NJ - system, activities, systems, compliance, safety,...
Shuttle Bus Driver
Newark, NJ - marriott, bus, bus driver, shuttle, property,...
Bus Operator Provisional Open Houses Testing Sites
NJ - bus, open, diploma, commercial, license, training,...
Deputy Chief System Safety
Newark, NJ - federal, system, administration, compliance,...