One year contract initially – potential to convert to hire
Based in Milwaukee WI
This job includes overall product quality responsibility through the life cycle of several product types. This includes overall quality responsibility for our supplier base, test, manufacturing, sales floor, control test, exercising, pre-ship, de-processing, customer fielding and service/warranty. Product Quality Specialists work with, and provide service to customers while exhibiting a professional and cooperative attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain a positive, professional working relationship with all customers and be responsible for meeting customer quality expectations
2. Perform audits on service parts and kits, using measuring tools prior to final sales to ensure zero (0) defects
3. Exhibit the ability to understand quality contractual requirements related to the assigned product types
4. All product quality deficiency reports must be completed on time (includes CIR, PQDR, CAR, TIR, etc.)
5. Actively participate at all quality meetings including control testing and corrective action board
6. Communicate effectively with suppliers and internal teams to correct and prevent deficiencies on service parts and kits prior to final sales
7. Analyze and implement effective solutions to quality related problems
8. Assist Quality Technicians on disposition of defective material
9. Analyze and make disposition of rejected materials
10. Coordinate and execute quality audits internally and externally
11. Assist in establishing and maintaining quality guidelines and procedures
12. Responsible for product supplier quality and process control
13. Report and respond to quality process nonconformance issues in an expedient manner
14. Implement effective corrective and preventative actions utilizing structured planning methods
15. Coordinate and work inter-functionally with Quality, Engineering, Contracts, Sales, and Manufacturing to resolve quality related issues
16. Responsible for writing/updating Standard Operating Procedures for quality processes.
17. Travel as required
18. Accurately maintain company records and documents in accordance with policies and procedures
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• One plus years of related work experience
• Advanced training/experience in the use of statistical techniques and process improvement methods
• Experience with the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
• Experience with reading blue prints
• Experience with writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Experience with the use of structured problem solving techniques utilizing computer applications
• MS Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Lotus Notes E-mail, and JDE experience is recommended and will be mandatory within three months in this position
Previous experience in a high volume warehouse is a plus.
Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber / TeleHealth
Milwaukee, WI - wi, part, facilities, specialist, milwaukee, nurse,...
Senior Software Engineer Test
Milwaukee, WI - engineering, software, scrum, quality, test,...
Director of Quality
Milwaukee, WI - improvement, quality, team, degree, internal,...
Milwaukee, WI - engineering, test, technical, problems,...
CN 2 Res Tm ICU 3/4 Wknd Prg/ CSM Hospital Milwaukee/ Nurse Staffing
Milwaukee, WI - cn, transfer, milwaukee, part, radiology,...
Director of Nursing - Home Health Care
Milwaukee, WI - part, team, family, health, care, leading, home,...
Retail Sales Specialist (Part-Time)
Wauwatosa, WI - employee, experience, services, products, part,...