Initially 12 months+
- Ability to set-up and use sophisticated and or specialized measurement devices and test equipment such as: load cells, thermocouples, various types of transducers, amplifiers, oscilloscopes, dynamometers, fuel regulators, etc.
- Understanding of a specialized technical areas such as vibration, noise, carburetion, pressure, flow dynamics, AC/DC circuits, waveform analysis, etc.
- Thorough understanding of small air-cooled gasoline engines and their operation.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and understanding of or ability to learn complex engineering software such as LabVIEW and other forms of data aquisition and controls
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to deal with a varied workforce and changing conditions.
- Ability to interpret data and communicate findings in a scientific manner
- Experience with fabrication equipment, (shear, brake press, machining equipment)
- Conduct tests or experiments requiring selection, adaptation or modifications of material, equipment or procedures.
- May perform supervisory responsibilities and/or train other technicians in a specialized technical area.
• Associate's Degree in a specialized technical, scientific or related field (Mechanical preferred)
• Understanding of electrical safety and common lab procedures.
• About 2-3 years as a Junior technician in a technology driven/R&D environment
• Creativity – able to work with little instruction or definition on how to get to the end result. Will be working to put together a working prototype based off design research, working with customers, or input from senior engineers.
• Excellent personality and communication. Will be individual contributor but need to be able to ask questions to clarify design requirements and understand design concept
• Must be able to work with a variety of components: mechanical, electronics, plastics, etc. and equipment that would be found in a lab environment.
• Ideal candidate would be able to take one step further and define test procedures and additional info on next phases of development.
• Use of lab equipment (test, power tools, etc)
Retail Sales Specialist (Part-Time)
Wauwatosa, WI - employee, experience, services, products, part,...
Milwaukee, WI - engineering, test, technical, problems,...
Supervisor Technical Services
Wauwatosa, WI - designer, dealer, power, technical, mechanical,...
Part-Time Executive Administrative Coordinator
Shorewood, WI - liaison, administrative, executive, ms, part,...
Director of Nursing - Home Health Care
Milwaukee, WI - part, team, family, health, care, leading, home,...
Senior Software Engineer Test
Milwaukee, WI - engineering, software, scrum, quality, test,...
Power Electronics Software Sr
Milwaukee, WI - embedded, power, electronics, control, fluent, ac,...