OBJECTIVE: To provide professional care giving services, help clients maintain their independence, and assist them with the activities of daily living and household and family support services.
The Job Description outlines your primary responsibilities as a caregiver. This description is not meant to be an exhaustive list of services, as the exact duties to be performed for each assignment will vary. Prior to beginning a new assignment, Senior Helpers will provide you with background information about your client and review any special needs this client may have.
• Companionship & conversation
• Light Housekeeping
• Household management
• Walking assistance
• Eating assistance
• Meal planning & preparation
• Laundry & linen changing
• Bathing assistance
• Dressing assistance
• Toileting assistance
• Medication reminders
• Monitor Alzheimer’s & Dementia clients
In sleep-over or live in situations:
• Assist client to and from bed
• Assist client throughout the night
• Pass recurring 90-day skills assessment and client review.
• Document activities in the Care Plan
• Record daily hours worked and daily services performed on the Weekly Time Sheet and Service Log, review with client, and submit the signed form each week by 9am on Monday.
• Report any significant client changes to the office immediately.
• Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook for Caregivers.
• Complete annual PPD screening. (2 step initially, and then a 1 step every year)
• Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect
• Ability to read, write and speak English at an average adult level
• The ability to lift 25 pounds
• Must have a Reliable vehicle
• Valid driver’s license with no serious driving violations
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Possess a valid social security number
• Pass a criminal background check and include statements of history of no abuse/neglect
• Documentation of TB screening prior to working with our clients
• Be a Certified Nursing Assistant or have equivalent on the job experience with an assessment of competency for services to be performed, or completion of a provided 40-hour training curriculum and assessment of competency
RN- Private Duty- 4 y/o, Male, TPN
PA - caregiver, children, cna, child, pediatric, l.p.n.,...
RN Care Manager, Patient-Centered Medical Home
PA - caregiver, practice physician, physician, care,...
Male Caregiver - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Pa
Camp Hill, PA - caregiver, sitter, elderly, church, camp, nail,...
Elizabethtown, PA - caregiver, resident, elderly, laundry,...
Camp Hill, PA - sitter, church, caregiver, elderly, nail, camp,...
Caregiver - Get a LOVE
Shermans Dale, PA - caregiver, immediate hire, caregivers, scheduling,...
Home Health Care Aid/ Caregiver
PA - caregiver, aide, health aide, doctor, companion,...