Are you interested in gaining hands-on clinical experience in the field of psychology, education, speech, or social services? Enjoy working with young children? Want to learn to make a difference in the lives of children with Developmental Disabilities?
If so, this may be the job for you!
CSAAC's Intensive Early Intervention Program is looking for bright, energetic college and graduate students to join our team of IEI technicians. As part of our team, you will implement ABA-based treatment with young children diagnosed with Autism or Developmental Delay. You will receive extensive paid training (CPR/First Aid certification included) and work with Ph.D. level psychologists, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, and dedicated teachers with years of experience with children on the Autism Spectrum. There may be opportunities for intern/externships or to earn field work credit through your school. Interns and externs have the freedom and support to create their own projects related to autism to match specific university program requirements.
• You must be enrolled or graduated from a college or university. Coursework in psychology, education, or other social services fields preferred.
• You must have access to a car to support family residences, community locations, schools offices etc.
• Provide a minimum of 8 in-home therapy hours per week with a child diagnosed with autism- some weekend work is required
• Attend a 1 hour team meeting for each client every 1-2 weeks during normal business hours
• Flexible part-time hours (8-30 hours/per week)- Morning, afternoons, weekends.
• Ongoing clinical training and support
• Opportunities for growth and advancement
• Valuable work experience for psychology, education, and social services majors & future applicants to graduate school!
Starting rate: $10.75 per hour including paid training, $15.00 per hour upon successful completion of required training
Before & After School Enrichment Group Aide - Anne Arundel County
MD - school, aide, children, site, program, health,...
Rockville, MD - instructor, autism, aba, psychology, behavior,...
Bilingual (Spanish) Social Services Assistant
Washington, DC - grant, developer, administrator, board,...
Gaithersburg, MD - md, worth, early, office, close, hours...
Before and After School Enrichment Site Director - Harford County
MD - meetings, school, site, without, children,...
Onsite Program Liaison
Gaithersburg, MD - concierge, md, pharmaceutical, early, laboratory,...
Physical Therapist - Early Intervention
Washington, DC - early, caregiver, co, speech, occupational,...