Position: Drupal Developer (Ref: 1865)
Location: Des Moines,IA,50319,United States
Duration: 6 Months 6 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $50.00/hr
• This position will be joining the team as a Drupal Content Management System developer. We support several websites created in Drupal, so extensive experience in the Drupal platform, including PHP and MySQL, is a must. Will be taking on the Drupal workload, designing new websites, enhancing existing websites, and fixing defects.
• The Developer should also have a strong background in website design and development, and must be able to monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as necessary. Job responsibilities include creating design prototypes, site navigation, and architecture and layout of content.
• It is expected that this candidate will be the department’s “GoTo” person for Drupal and website design, so taking initiative, managing workload, and working independently are a must. Technical skills will be tested during the interview.
• Possess strong communications skills and the ability to work closely with a team
• Ability to read, understand, and create design documents.
• Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
• Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical planning.
Required / Desired Skills
• Drupal development experience, with a clear understanding of how a Drupal site is built from the ground up. Drupal versions 7 & 8 experience is a must (Required 5 Years)
• PHP version 5.3 (or newer) in Enterprise Environments or equivalent OO knowledge (Required 5 Years)
• MySQL version 5, able to read, write, and troubleshoot SQL queries (Required 3 Years)
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) (Required 3 Years)
• Full stack experience strongly desired, LAMP environment, as well as front-end (Desired 1 Years)
• Experience working with ORM tools a plus (Doctrine, Propel/Creole, etc) (Desired 1 Years)
• Experience with site/server optimization a plus (Memcached, Varnish, APC, etc) (Desired 1 Years)
• Working on an Agile Scrum development team (Desired 1 Years)
Des Moines, IA - drupal, php, mysql, developer, expert, chat,...
Scrum Product Owner (Ref: 2103)
Des Moines, IA - sprint, php, scrum, drupal, project, user,...
Des Moines, IA - qa, wordpress, drupal, applications, php, html,...
System Support - IA
Des Moines, IA - php, system, support, users, drupal, side, data,...
Scrum Product Owner
Des Moines, IA - php, scrum, sprint, drupal, project, sql, chief,...
TS2-Scrum Product Owner
Des Moines, IA - php, scrum, sprint, bull, drupal, project,...
System Support (Ref: 2057)
Des Moines, IA - hr, project, data, system, project management,...