Role and Responsibilities
• Generating sales, sell and negotiate prices, prepare contracts and close deals.
• Identify, investigate, validate and proactively pursue appropriate opportunities in line with corporate sales strategy.
• Generate project/business opportunities and RFP's (Request for Proposal) through customer contact to meet company's business plans and growth strategies.
• Maintain and follow up on current clients.
• Identify, meet and conclude new business deals.
• Develop a client database with up-to-date information on market trends and competitors.
• Develop and nurture relationships with all potential Consultants, Customers and agencies.
• Ensure that release orders are communicated as scheduled to coordinators and accounting department.
• Help the accounting department to follow up on payments due to the company.
• Submit daily and weekly reports including but not limited to progress reports on calls, proposals and visits carried out.
• Lead and coordinate all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, introductory meetings, sales presentations, production of proposals/tender responses, agreement of commercial terms, contract negotiations, planning and implementation.
• Strong communication both Oral and Written
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization
• 5 Years+ of progressive business development, sales, experience in the construction and/or Fit out and Joinery
• Candidate should have a degree &/ or Business Degree in Sales / Marketing major preferred) and/or equivalent work experience
• Should be confident and energetic individual
• Should have excellent customer experience service and negotiation skills.
• Good command of the English language (oral and written)
• Knowledge of GCC market
• Relevant Experience in Interior Fit Out Company
• GCC Driving license desired
• Qatar Experience is a major plus
A competitive salary, excellent benefits, opportunity for you to develop your career and reach your full potential but most importantly come and join a happy place to work and a company that prides itself on its ethos.
Qatar - mep, operations manager, paint, interior, qa,...
Qatar, Doha, Doha - designer, interior, paint, qa, fabrication, doha,...
Qatar, Doha - hindi, employed, linguist, qa, cat, ray, laborers,...
CTL Developer for Qatar
Qatar, Doha, Doha - developer, qa, doha, bahrain, domain, banks,...
MS SQL DBA for Qatar
Qatar, Doha, Doha - dba, sql, ssis, ssrs, oracle, dr, sql server,...
Americas Senior Solution Architect
Qatar, Doha, Doha - switch, flight, cisco, architect, vmware, doha,...
Investigative Screener Team Lead
Qatar, Doha - information, security, experience, lead, services,...