Role and Responsibilities
• We are looking for an experienced fit-out Operations Manager with approximately 12 plus years’ experience in the fit-out of high end, residential and hospitality project.
• Responsible for managing multiple managers and departments for the execution of turnkey interior-fit out projects which include Joinery, Civil and MEP works in Qatar
• Previous hands-on experience and good leadership and communications skills
• Working with veteran carpentry and paint production managers, and will need both tact and resolve to be able to address any / all issues
• Assist in the establishment, and ensure compliance of operational unit's shorter and long term goals with overall corporate objective
• Able to improve on logistics and overall manufacturing to site structure
• Plan, staff and supervise all assigned worked, and established a network of continuous information and data between the commercial, design, procurement, and production department
• Provide support to any number of projects from an operational and resource standpoint
• Responsible for developing strong field force for various sites by monitoring availability and flow of personnel and well as assigning teams to projects
• Fully responsible for all issues related to project execution until receiving the successful handing over certificate from the client.
• Talented, organized, self-motivated leader and team player.
• A devoted, passionate manager who is sensitive to the clients’ needs, budgets and deadlines and has the ability to direct and inspire excellence in a team.
• A sense of urgency is desired to respond and react to this fast paced industry with exceptional skills for follow through.
• Candidates must have excellent communication skill and should be flexible and adaptable and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast paced, challenging and client-focused environment.
• Minimum 10-15 years or experience in the Fit-out or Interior Sector executing works on high quality projects, five star hotels, hospitality etc.
• Previous senior management (operational, contractual or commercial) is a distinct advantage
• Mature outlook with strong personality and ability to work with a multicultural workforce
• GCC Driving license desired
• Architecture/ Engineering Degree/background is a must.
A competitive salary, excellent benefits, opportunity for you to develop your career and reach your full potential but most importantly come and join a happy place to work and a company that prides itself on its ethos.
Business Developement Executive
Qatar - should, qa, proposals, rfp, market, interior,...
Qatar, Doha - hindi, employed, linguist, qa, cat, ray, laborers,...
CTL Developer for Qatar
Qatar, Doha, Doha - developer, qa, doha, bahrain, domain, banks,...
MS SQL DBA for Qatar
Qatar, Doha, Doha - dba, sql, ssis, ssrs, oracle, dr, sql server,...
Americas Senior Solution Architect
Qatar, Doha, Doha - switch, flight, cisco, architect, vmware, doha,...
Investigative Screener Team Lead
Qatar, Doha - information, security, experience, lead, services,...
Tamil Linguist - Qatar
Qatar, Doha - employed, qa, support, person, services, linguist,...