Our growing Synthetic Grass Installation Center seeks for an experienced Sales Representative to join our Sales department.
We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. The successful candidate will receive a paid on-the-job training for two weeks, then take over sales in the Miami, Broward and Palm Beach areas.
As a Sales Representative, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end ensuring customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
** WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Contact clients to schedule appointments (our provided leads & your own leads)
• Drive your own vehicle to meet clients at their residence or business
• Physically measure areas (Mostly outdoor)
• Create custom quotes
• Conclude the sales
• keeping in contact with customers before, during and after a sale
• Create quotes and invoices
** SKILLS REQUIRED:
Bilingual (English - Spanish)
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Quickbooks
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Computer use competency
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and driven
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years’ direct or inside sales experience
• 4+ years’ retail experience a plus
• Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer
• Experience working with sales volumes greater than $240,000 (quarterly)
• Willingness to work from alternate store locations when needed
• Manage key accounts
• Act as the point of contact for clients
• Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
• Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
• Identify new potential customers
• Supervise sales account representatives
• Ensure budget and time requirements are met
• Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
• Establish best practices
• Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
• Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
• Analytical and time-management skills
** WORKING HOURS, PATTERNS AND ENVIRONMENT
You'll work 40 hours, Monday to Friday. You may need to work evenings and weekends. You'll drive to visit customers. When not on the road, you'll work in an office.
** CAREER PATH AND PROGRESSION
With experience, you could become sales team leader or an area sales manager.
-Commission based and a base pay.
-You will get a bonus if you meet targets.
-Additional Bonuses for over-achieving targets
Company name: Gator Turf
Contact Name: JP
Phone number: 954-778-5575 (preferred)
United States - chiropractic, chiropractor, base, doctor, plus,...
Phone Sales Representative
Deerfield Beach, FL - speaking, sales representative, appointment, sales,...
Sales Representative Inside Sales - Logistics
Hollywood, FL - sales representative, representative, regarding,...
Sunrise, FL - sales representative, sales, 1st, representative,...
FL - ambassador, commission, send, computer, base,...
Telephone Sales Representative
Fort Lauderdale, FL - sales, sales representative, fort, commission,...
Fort Lauderdale, FL - sales rep, rep, sales representative, sales,...