Position Essential Functions (include required skills and physical abilities):
• Support the Food Safety Customer Relations COE role in answering daily customer requests regarding Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory needs, and helping assemble documentation to fulfill these requests.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Computer skills including Word, Outlook and Excel required.
• This position requires the ability to navigate through many systems.
• Strong multitasking and effective communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Will need to communicate (e-mail) customers on a daily basis.
• Associate’s Degree in Food Science or related technical field OR
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or a related technical field in progress
• Strong computer and typing skills
Item Bank Data Specialist
Iowa City, IA - export, import, bank, data, import export, city,...
Cedar Rapids, IA - oil, chemical, account representative, calibration,...
Class A CDL OTR Driver
IA - safety, food, highway, line, truck, iowa, grade,...
CDL A Company Driver
Mount Vernon, IA - safety, highway, food, line, truck, iowa, grade,...
CDL A Company Driver - OTR and Regional
Cedar Rapids, IA - watch, safety, video, physical, graduate, public,...
Specialist: Operational Excellence and Food Safety - Steritech
Iowa City, IA - food safety, food, grocery, hotel, food service,...
Customer Relations Data Expert
Cedar Rapids, IA - agriculture, bsc, data, salesforce, food safety,...