Position Essential Functions (include required skills and physical abilities):
• Support the Food Safety Customer Relations COE role in answering daily customer requests regarding Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory needs, and helping assemble documentation to fulfill these requests.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Computer skills including Word, Outlook and Excel required.
• This position requires the ability to navigate through many systems.
• Strong multitasking and effective communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Will need to communicate (e-mail) customers on a daily basis.
• Associate’s Degree in Food Science or related technical field OR
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or a related technical field in progress
• Strong computer and typing skills
Specialist: Operational Excellence and Food Safety - Steritech
Cedar Rapids, IA - food safety, food, hotel, science, travel, grocery,...
Cedar Rapids, IA - assemblers, assembly, packaging, 3rd, shipping,...
Industrial Project Lead
Cedar Rapids, IA - molding, stamping, lean, sheet metal, electric,...
Cedar Rapids, IA - assembly, rapids, workers, manufacturing,...
Cedar Rapids, IA - solidworks, fiber, mechanical design, packaging,...
Cedar Rapids, IA - electric, assembly, test, electrical,...
IA - safety, ehs, management, process, experience,...