160609 Applications Engineer (Sealing)
Our customer located in Plymouth, MI is seeking an Applications Engineer (Sealing) for a direct hire position.
This position will start in the company’s office in Southfield, MI, but will be relocating to the office in Plymouth, MI in 2017.
The salary range for this position is dependent upon level of experience. Position is eligible for potential company bonus.
Must be able to travel to customer locations as required. A company car is provided.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Applications Engineer will be responsible for establishing Sealing Systems as a leader in providing technology-driven applications solutions. This work includes acting as the project lead for APQP documentation, acting as the voice of the customer regarding part design review prior to presentation to the customer, communicating and negotiating the verification and validation testing to both meet customer expectation and minimize overall project costs incurred and timing required to complete this phase, and communicating any required failure analysis reports. This person will become a valued member of our Sealing Systems department, where we strive to promote from within wherever possible; therefore, opportunities for advancement are strong.
An ideal candidate for this position is a candidate who possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and proven professional experience in superior customer service. Excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to evaluate business issues / prioritize activities, and an ability to be self-directed are all necessary qualifications for this position.
• Work with Product Engineers in the design of sealing solutions that meet customer requirements.
• Manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
• Work with manufacturing plants to assure manufacturability of designs.
• Perform detailed technical customer presentations.
• Prepare test requests, evaluate test results, and publish final test reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience with engine systems and/or components is required.
• General knowledge of engine performance and test methods as it relates to Powertrain systems.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Travel as required to support the customer and to support / develop new opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Forward your resume in MS-WORD document format via separate email to email@example.com and include “160609 Applications Engineer (Sealing)” in the subject line of your email. Please DO NOT use the “Apply Now” feature.
Only those candidates that are eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship will be considered. The selected candidate will be required to pass a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, and must provide 2 to 3 Professional References (Manager, Immediate Supervisor, etc.).
We appreciate your interest in The DAKO Group. After careful review and consideration of your resume, we will contact you directly if we are interested in pursuing a further assessment.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES!
Marine Engine Development Engineer
Plymouth, MI - marine, boat, instrumentation, engine,...
160608 Applications Engineer (Ignition)
Plymouth, MI - engineer, engineering, mechanical engineering,...
160412 Applications Engineer (Rings & Liners)
Plymouth, MI - engineer, power, diesel, engineering, engine,...
160299 Applications Engineer (Global Valve Train)
Plymouth, MI - valve, engineer, cad, customer, application,...
Intelligent Vehicle Engineer - Systems Engineering
Plymouth Charter Township, MI - engineering, engineer, iso, systems engineer,...
Appian Application Engineer
Plymouth, MI - bank, west, engineer, batch, systems, technical,...
Novi, MI - emc, audio, engineer, car, visual, mobile, home,...