The Brand Manager will plan, develop and direct marketing efforts for a particular brand or a product and conceptualize strategic initiatives and implement details of a campaign. He will manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies.
The Brand Manager will take the lead in the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers. He/she will get involved in the development of the company’s long term plans that identify new business opportunities, markets and partners;
The Brand Manager will participate in brand strategy discussions and collaborate with the creative team including product developers, researchers, marketing personnel and creative agencies to ensure strategic objectives are met and to make sure their company brand values and images are followed. He/she is consulted on the proper use of all advertising, promotions, internal publications, marketing, social media presence and other environment in which the brand appears.
He/she prepares regular reports outlining the brands performance, cost and price parameters of products, and analyzes the brand’s potential profitability. He/she should be able to monitor and analyze business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
• Male or Female;
• Between 28 to 35 years old;
• Preferably a graduate of a marketing course or a four-year business course;
• With relevant work experience gained from reputable companies in the food or fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry;
• An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing;
• Possess a good instinctive feeling about future product concepts;
• Energetic, passionate and enthusiastic about his product specialty;
• With good analytical skills;
• Organized, methodical and systematic;
• Understands the various marketing sub-discipline; market research, communications, digital marketing, event marketing, public relations;
• Ability to perform under pressure and/or opposition; able to stay calm and level-headed in the face of pressure, time constraints and opposition to ideas, changes in plans, schedules or directions and group pressures;
• Willing to be assigned in Tondo, Manila
Junior Brand Manager
Philippines - brand, he, steward, consumer, strategies,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, ab, newspaper, consumer, designers, makati,...
Brand Manager (Men s Care)
Philippines, Manila, NCR - ncr, marketing manager, marketing, th, content,...
Brand Managers/Product Managers (1)
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, managers, brand, bachelors, management,...
Philippines - japanese, marketing, brand, market research,...
Digital Marketing/Social Media Campaign Manager
Philippines - seo, digital marketing, social, social media,...