Sign in

Insurance Agent

Best in the Northwest Insurance
Marysville, Washington, 98271, United States
November 25, 2016

Hi Folks,

I am an insurance agent who is in the process of opening an agency with one of the biggest carriers around.

My office will be in Marysville and you'll have to get your Washington P&C (Property and Casualty) license, but that is not a requirement for employment.

With no license, you'd be limiting to answering phones and providing info.

But you could also study for your P&C exam while your were answering the phone.

We'll talk more if you're interested.

You can text me at:425-377-6735 or hit me w a resume

The latter form of contact is preferred.