Hospice Nurse – Orange, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Hospice Licensed Nurse / Palliative Care Nurse who will provide care to patients with end-of-life needs by performing initial assessments, implementing the plan of care, and anticipating and meeting the needs of patients facing terminal illness in Orange, California. The successful candidate will be a Licensed Nurse with a solid clinical background.
Hospice LPN / LVN responsibilities:
• Assessing the needs of terminally ill patients & families, addressing symptoms and providing comfort for the dying patient
• Developing and implementing a hospice care plan to provide relief of suffering, control of symptoms, and restoration of functional capacity when possible, while respecting the patient’s goals and family values
• Performing interventions based on the plan of care and Hospice policies & procedures
• Anticipating disease progression and implications for symptom management
• Collaborating and communicating with the Interdisciplinary Team including physician when appropriate
Hospice LPN / LVN qualifications:
• CA LPN / LVN license in good standing
• Graduate from an accredited nursing program
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills required
• Prior hospice / palliative care experience required
• Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, reliable transportation to patient homes in Orange County
Please click apply now, call Tony Perry at 877-493-7237, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.