• Responsible for sales activities for solid surface products with potential future responsibility for a broader portfolio of products and segments.
• Execute the sales and marketing plan for the profitable growth of the business.
• Responsible for the sales territory profitability performance against plan, accountable for achieving agreed upon goals for sales, profit, other financial metrics, and completion of assigned action plans.
• Develop and maintain a market database including competitive analysis, market structure and size, market segment analysis, relative pricing, distribution channels, and value proposition.
• Investigate and develop new market opportunities in line with defined global marketing strategy.
• Develop sales channel and account strategies to identify sales/development opportunities to expand/grow our position with the customers.
Develop, implement and manage all Ohio Valley sales focused activities to maximize profitable sales.
• Optimize profitability of the Ohio Valley business through the implementation of sales territory strategies and pricing as agreed with the Eastern North America Sales Manager. Territory covers Ohio Valley, western PA, WV, IN, MI. Define and implement the territory distribution strategy to optimize profitable sales.
• Utilize corporate CRM to manage commercial project pipeline and target account activity, maintaining a business pipeline corresponding to the financial Business Plan for the territory
• Provide sales support for Ohio Valley distribution network including marketing and technical training and assistance, joint sales calls, pricing guidance, and performance metrics review as necessary.
• Develop and maintain key customer relationships.
• Define and support implementation of key account strategies and specific growth initiatives at key accounts for growth and partnership development.
• Recommend and manage pricing consistent with business goals, but reflecting the competitive situation, growth strategy, and market price points.
• Maintain close communications with key functional areas including Product Management, Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, R&D, and Finance to ensure a high service level and optimum profitability in the region.
• Provide regional inputs to the Sales & Operations Planning, forecast, and budget processes.
• Manage expenses within the defined budget.
Investigate and develop new market opportunities in line with global marketing strategy to grow profitable sales.
• Identify market needs for new and existing products and work with Marketing, R&D and Product Management to fill need. This includes potential new products, identification of product and market trends, pricing, significant competitive actions, etc.
• Establish relationships with new customers in targeted market segments as defined by marketing.
• Work with Marketing to develop sales promotion tools and communication plans consistent with value proposition and overall brand.
• Monitor and report on competitive activities.
Manage assigned accounts.
• Grow profitable sales at assigned accounts.
• Develop strong multi-level relationships at assigned accounts.
• Develop opportunities for sales growth with existing and new products.
• Development and execution of regional strategy
• Sales and profitability growth, measured in both in absolute dollar and percentage growth, and achievement of other financial metrics.
• CRM utilization and pipeline metric management
• Quality of inputs for development of global and regional business/marketing strategies.
• Forecast accuracy
• Expense management within defined budget
Desired Skills & Experience
• Local candidates are strongly preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required and minimum 5 years field sales in building products or related industry.
• Experience required in selling, construction or building, commercial-new construction, architectural or design, solid surface. All of these experiences will be used in evaluating a candidate for this position.
• Must be capable of understanding specifications – ability to read blueprints is a benefit
• Project development and management are essential requirements.
• Must possess effective strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Understanding of the architectural products selling cycle is required.
• Possess a strong drive and motivation to succeed with a high entrepreneurial spirit.
• Comfortable using standard electronic communication and business analysis tools.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
• Some overnight travel (60% to 70%)
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
• Ability to work with CRM system
Entry Level Territory Sales Manager
Cincinnati, OH - animal, territory sales, sales manager, territory,...
Territory Sales Representative
Cincinnati, OH - territory sales, territory, sales, lead generation,...
Territory Sales Manager
Cincinnati, OH - 2d, sales, sales manager, dcs, territory sales,...
Cincinnati, OH - qa, devops, engineer, .net, automation, packaging,...
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Representative
Cincinnati, OH - management, marketing, sales, entry, building, it,...
Territory Account Executive
Cincinnati, OH - marketing, key account, account, sales, territory,...
Cincinnati, OH- Vanda Neuroscience Sales Representative
Cincinnati, OH - performance, high, territory, results, product,...