Description:The Compliance Administrator is responsible for but not limited to supporting Certification Engineers in instructing Design and Evaluation Engineers on compliance confirmation and certification activities, collecting and confirming accuracy of the results, and submitting the results to the next step of the process. Position may also include hands-on review of technical documents and prototype vehicles in support of auditing processes. Organization of complicated tasks from many sources with keen attention to detail is required.
• Responsible for initial development of various compliance and certification related documents leading to necessary approvals for production and sale of Toyota’s vehicles.
• Interact with Design Engineers to develop and collect materials within the North American R&D organization. (Material primarily consists of vehicle regulatory compliance and certification documentation.)
• Participate in audits of collected materials as new audit processes are developed. Evidence audits may include both document only and physical vehicle reviews.
• Support maintenance of North American Phase-In Plan, Regulation Movement Map, regulation change information (Shaho) translation & distribution, etc.
• Organize prototype certification vehicle preparation process.
• Ability to learn, and ultimately execute, Toyota unique applications as well as existing skills with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize and manage simultaneous projects.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Strong ability to comprehend and work with complex processes, then explain those processes in simple terms to internal customers.
• Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
• Good sense of customer service.
• Associates of Science in a technical field or equivalent experience
• Prior work experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
Associates of Science in a technical field or equivalent experience
2-5 years of relatable job experience
Full Time Cashier
Ann Arbor, MI - toyota, ann, nissan, automotive, lotus,...
Automotive Parts Counter Associate
Ann Arbor, MI - toyota, import, ann, automotive, nissan, lotus,...
Sales - With Or Without Experience - Monthly Guarantee
Ann Arbor, MI - toyota, ann, without experience, nissan, lotus,...
Full Time Automotive Detailer
Ann Arbor, MI - writer, toyota, detailer, ann, mechanic,...
FOOD SERVICE WORKER
Saline, MI - food, only, service, food service, compliance,...
Midwest Communications Senior Analyst
Detroit, MI - toyota, press, media, analyst, automotive,...
Plymouth, MI - chinese, toyota, glass, automotive, gm, ford, inn,...