Description:The Compliance Administrator is responsible for but not limited to supporting Certification Engineers in instructing Design and Evaluation Engineers on compliance confirmation and certification activities, collecting and confirming accuracy of the results, and submitting the results to the next step of the process. Position may also include hands-on review of technical documents and prototype vehicles in support of auditing processes. Organization of complicated tasks from many sources with keen attention to detail is required.
• Responsible for initial development of various compliance and certification related documents leading to necessary approvals for production and sale of Toyota’s vehicles.
• Interact with Design Engineers to develop and collect materials within the North American R&D organization. (Material primarily consists of vehicle regulatory compliance and certification documentation.)
• Participate in audits of collected materials as new audit processes are developed. Evidence audits may include both document only and physical vehicle reviews.
• Support maintenance of North American Phase-In Plan, Regulation Movement Map, regulation change information (Shaho) translation & distribution, etc.
• Organize prototype certification vehicle preparation process.
• Ability to learn, and ultimately execute, Toyota unique applications as well as existing skills with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize and manage simultaneous projects.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Strong ability to comprehend and work with complex processes, then explain those processes in simple terms to internal customers.
• Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
• Good sense of customer service.
• Associates of Science in a technical field or equivalent experience
• Prior work experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
Associates of Science in a technical field or equivalent experience
2-5 years of relatable job experience
Ann Arbor, MI - administrator, office, excellent, communication,...
Chassis Design Associate Engineer
Detroit, MI - toyota, design, japan, mechanical engineering,...
Detroit, MI - toyota, japanese, engineer, documents, related,...
Detroit, MI - toyota, electronics, engineer, japan, vehicle,...
Ann Arbor, MI - mis, audit, pci, compliance, card, analyst,...
Engine Evaluation Engineer
Detroit, MI - toyota, engine, engineer, mechanical engineering,...
Food Prep Worker- Toyota Technical Center - York Township
Saline, MI - toyota, food, items, handling, kitchen, station,...