Myticas Consulting is currently seeking an experienced Software Developer with strong embedded LINUX OS (Kernel, User space programming) skills.
Responsibilities include involvements with complex controllers like ARM core and DSP. Dealing with TCP/IP protocol stack, high speed buses (SERDES) or PCI-Express and low end SPI/I2C busses.
Having familiar with high complex devices, embedded FPGA based controller, telecommunication in general is very helpful within this role. Knowledge on scripting languages such as TCL would also be valuable.
Other skills and responsibilities would include:
– C/C++, LINUX, TCP/IP, SNMP, DWDM and Telecom know how
– Support and perform regression test of TCL based Board bring-up and Diags SW packages
– Archive, version control and maintenance of those SW packages
– Deliver and announce releases to Hardware- and Test engineering Teams
– Give HW teams support by updating local copies in their labs
– Develop, integrate and mature TCL script for the hardware team as well as test engineering by evolving bring-up test cases towards full Diagnostics (“DIAGS”) capability
In order to apply for the opportunity, please include a detailed model of your resume, and our executive recruitment staff will follow up accordingly after the review process.
Telecom Software Developer (Java)
Canada, Ottawa, ON - telecom, software developer, java, developer, web,...
Senior .NET Software Developer (Sitecore)
Canada, Ottawa, ON - .net, software developer, developer, visual studio,...
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Canada, Ottawa, ON - embedded, qa, linux, virtual, plm, engineer, c++,...
Software Programmer (Intermediate)
Canada, Ottawa, ON - programmer, software developer, intermediate,...
Canada, Ottawa, ON - chef, admin, developer, software developer,...
Network Software Developer
Canada, Ottawa, ON - c++, software developer, developer, java, linux,...
Junior Software Developer
Canada, Ottawa, ON - qa, c++, software developer, developer, c#, java,...