Health and Wellness Director (RN) – Milton-Freewater, OR
We have a new opening for a Director of Health and Wellness who will oversee clinical services in a high quality Assisted Living Facility located in Milton-Freewater, Oregon. The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse with a solid clinical background as a Director of Health and Wellness / Director of Nursing. Prior ALF experience is required.
The Health and Wellness Director will possess the skills required to effectively manage staff and guide the team to the highest levels of regulatory compliance. The chosen candidate will be highly experienced in all clinical aspects of senior living and geriatrics.
RN Health and Wellness Director responsibilities:
• Provides clinical guidance to ensure optimal quality of care
• Responsible for Nurse Delegation per regulations
• Coordinates care with Health Care Providers, coordinate quarterly physician orders, notifies MD of changes in resident health status
• Audits facility documentation and makes recommendations for improvement
• Evaluates performance and conducts inspections as necessary
• Ensures facility compliance with federal, state and local regulations
• Monitors Infection Control and Incident Reports
• Follows through with the Executive Director on Quality Improvement recommendations
• Performs initial assessments
• Assists with service plan development
• Provides non-daily / non-routine resident nursing services
• Trains new staff, provides continuing education / in-services
RN Health and Wellness Director qualifications:
• Five years’ experience in ALF / SNF clinical management
• RN credential required, BSN preferred
• Prior wellness director experience
• Memory Care / Dementia experience preferred
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Generous PTO / vacation
• Competitive salary
• Employee Stock Option Program
This is a great opportunity for a Director of Health and Wellness to take the next step professionally while making a positive difference in the lives of many individuals.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit (Travel )
Walla Walla, WA - nurse, care, intensive, r.n., systems, nursing,...
Travel Home Health RN assignment in Walla Walla, WA (Travel )
Walla Walla, WA - home health, r.n., health, home...
RN-ICU - Travel Nursing: ICU RN Travel Nurse Opportunites in Walla Wal
Walla Walla, WA - icu, nurse, r.n., care, critical care, nurse r.n.,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - ICU in Walla walla
Walla Walla, WA - icu, nurse, payroll, r.n., insurance, nursing,...
OPERATING ROOM RN
Walla Walla, WA - dance, executive, theatre, staff, operating room,...
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT RN
Walla Walla, WA - head, dance, staff, icu, executive, nurse, theatre,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - ICU
Walla Walla, WA - icu, nurse, payroll, r.n., housing, registered,...