•A minimum of 2-3 years experience in production (or software experience)
• A minimum of 2-3 years experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
•Excellent attention to detail, and organization. Willing to learn
• Ability to multitask/strong time management
• Great communication skills with others on the team
• Organizational and interpersonal skills
• Be able to complete job at customer’s deadline.
• Ability to read, speak and conversational in English Design and Pre-Press Technician ensures all customer files are set and ready to print.
• Must be able to check files for a variety of issues, correct and/or communicate with clients to update files accordingly.
• Will be responsible with catching and resolving customer order issues prior to submitting the job to print team.
Great job opportunity for recent graduates looking to join a company in a career track position.
*** NOTE: This is not a creative job
NO PHONE CALL
SR. Graphic Designer / 3D Visualizer
Santa Ana, CA - graphic, designer, photography, graphic designer,...
Packaging Designer - Top Beauty Company
Los Angeles, CA - graphic, designer, packaging, textile, design,...
Customer Service Representative
CA - printing, flexo, paper, graphic, customer,...
Production Graphic Artist
CA - artist, printing, graphic, photoshop,...
General Helper for Commercial Printing Plant
CA - printing, helper, french, press, plant, sheet,...
CA - designer, graphic, graphic design, media, print,...
Strategic Relationship Specialist
Los Angeles, CA - printing, final, print, project, customer,...