•A minimum of 2-3 years experience in production (or software experience)
• A minimum of 2-3 years experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
•Excellent attention to detail, and organization. Willing to learn
• Ability to multitask/strong time management
• Great communication skills with others on the team
• Organizational and interpersonal skills
• Be able to complete job at customer’s deadline.
• Ability to read, speak and conversational in English Design and Pre-Press Technician ensures all customer files are set and ready to print.
• Must be able to check files for a variety of issues, correct and/or communicate with clients to update files accordingly.
• Will be responsible with catching and resolving customer order issues prior to submitting the job to print team.
Great job opportunity for recent graduates looking to join a company in a career track position.
*** NOTE: This is not a creative job
NO PHONE CALL
Digital Press Operator // Large Format Printing Production
Whittier, CA - press, printing, press operator, graphic, operator,...
Client Services Representative
Hacienda Heights, CA - press, printing, graphic, csr, manager,...
IT Specialist II - Santa Ana
CA - printing, hardware, ticketing, software,...
Large Format Digital Print
Los Angeles, CA - press, printing, mac, print, illustrator, flex,...
Material Handler - Bindery
Irvine, CA - handler, material handler, printing, operator,...
Los Angeles, CA - press, coating, bindery, mail, machine, pressman...
Customer Service Representative
CA - press, printing, operator, secondary,...