Clinical Psychologist - Addictions
Unparalleled Qualify of Life
The Community - Pensacola, FL
Located in Florida’s panhandle, Pensacola is surrounded by 50-plus miles of coastline which includes the emerald-green Gulf of Mexico waters and crystal clear bay areas. This makes Pensacola the perfect combination of a relaxed beach town and bustling metropolitan center. The temperate climate and a friendly community that is driven toward success present an unparalleled quality of life.
There is no shortage of entertainment, and Pensacola prides itself on its diverse and emerging cultures. Annual festivals, events, and performances display the region’s greatest musicians, food, artists, shows, and vendors that captivate the heart and history of the area. Residents benefit from an abundance of resources, from the more than 40 primary and secondary schools which boast some of the highest standardized test scores in the state, to area hospitals and retirement homes which have won numerous awards and continuously rank among the best in the state. Pensacola’s heritage includes a mix of many different cultures, making it the ideal place to learn, grow, work, and play. The variety of opportunities available in Pensacola attracts people from all backgrounds to the region. From military personnel to snowbirds, the area is rich in life, commerce, and southern culture.
Naval Air Station Pensacola
Pensacola has a proud military heritage, thanks to the Naval Air Station. In addition to being the "Cradle of Naval Aviation," the Pensacola Bay Area is proud to call itself home to the renowned Blue Angels, officially known as the U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron. Welcoming family or friends for a visit is convenient with our local Pensacola International Airport which offers nonstop air service to nine major U.S. cities, over 1300 domestic flights, and 21 international flights via six major airlines.
REQUIREMENTS (duties include but are not limited to)
• Perform a full range of clinical psychology services in accordance with the core privileges and/or supplemental privileges as defined by BUMEDINST 6320.66E and approved by the Commanding Officer.
• Administer programs of treatment to mentally and emotionally disturbed individual adjustments; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
• Assist in treating rehabilitation patients.
• Treat individuals in times of personal crisis such as a divorce or death of a loved one.
• Interview patients and study medical and social case histories.
• Diagnose and evaluate mental and emotional disorders of individuals and administer programs of treatment.
• Coordinate care with other health care providers and provide consultative services pursuant to optimal health care delivery to patients suffering from pain.
• Participate in an on-site designated Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes (ECHO) tele-mentoring training program.
• Participate in tele-mentoring, tele-medicine, and tele-consults.
• Possess a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited university.
• Successful completion of a psychologist intern program.
• Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as a psychologist in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Possess two years of clinical work experience as a full-time Clinical Psychologist within the preceding three years.
• Possess one year of experience in the last four years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, and difficulty coping with medical problems.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.
FL - psychology, air, officer, clinical, internship,...
Medical Assistant Cma
Pensacola, FL - medical assistant, cma, assistant...
Clinical Practice Manager (RN - Homecare)
Pensacola, FL - hha, l.p.n., clinical, pta, home care, para, home,...
INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
FL - navy, vacancies, instructional, marine, psychology,...
Pensacola, FL - medicine, hospitalist, naval, internal medicine,...
Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician
Pensacola, FL - aviation, music, city, medicine, family medicine,...
Business Operations Analyst II - III (Strategic Planning and
Pensacola, FL - navy, sas, armed, statistical, environmental, bank,...