Job title: Tax Insurance Advisory Specialist
Job type: Full Time
Job function: Accounting/Auditing
Experience level: Mid-senior
Education level: Master’s degree
Job classification: Professionals
Compensation: $201,000 - $250,000
Location: New York City, NY
Skills: M&A, CPA, Tax advisory, customized insurance policies
Experience required:5 Years
Relocation assistance: No
Visa requirement: Only US citizens and Green card holders
Number of positions:1
We are looking for talented professionals to join our team. The successful candidate will exemplify our IGNITE operating principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences, and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making us extraordinary.
The Tax Insurance Advisory Specialist provides all practice specific technical knowledge expertise to clients, engaged in servicing and advice associated with placements made or delivered to the clients. Focuses predominantly on standard/less complex client needs.
- Utilizing risk expertise and knowledge of federal state and local taxes, mostly associated with M&A deals or other tax structures, reviews clients’ exposures and loss experience and implements tax insurance solutions for specified clients’ needs
- Understands nuances of federal, state and local tax risks, plus some international experience
- Identifies the need for new products and develops/suggests innovative solutions to clients and client team members
- Supports & assists in the design, development, and marketing of tax insurance & risk products
- Contributes to the firm’s body of knowledge within product line through active internal communication. Keeps abreast of changing risk and market conditions
- Prepares client differentiation/marketing message. Confirms coverage specifications to be submitted to carriers/markets companies
- Analyzes quotes from carriers and provides analysis to clients and client team members including analysis of: pricing, coverage, services, quote comparisons, financing, commentary and recommendation
- Responsible for order bind & the accuracy of programs based on Client direction
- BA/BS degree required
- LLM in Taxation or CPA
- 4 -5 years or greater in major law firm or Big 4 M&A Advisory Firm
• Reports to Managing Director
• Insurance products (P&C, life, health, etc.) knowledge is a requirement
• Must have strong background in Risk Management and advisory
• Focus on M&A CPA or Tax Attorney at major law firms or Big 4 M&A advisory with 4+ years there
• Will build client relationships and present/talk technical side and create structured insurance programs
• Needs sales ability with connections to pitch to clients and build the tax insurance business
• Create customized insurance policies for risks that come about in M&A
• Will be required to obtain NY Broker’s license
We are a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Company has 60,000 employees are based in more than 100 countries.
Company offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds,
heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Sr Risk Management & Insurance Analyst
New York, NY - risk, risk management, edison, management, company,...
New York, NY - accountant, quickbooks, accounting, c.p.a., tax,...
New York, NY - tax, preparer, personality, office, very, should,...
Accountant Assistant - Tax Preparation
New York, NY - accountant, tax, assistant, office, preparation,...
TP Business Continuity Tm Ld
New York, NY - risk, third, higher, management, risk management,...
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
New York, NY - receptionist, office administration,...
Tax - CPA
New York, NY - tax, accounting, c.p.a., foreign, preparation,...